Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm still having problems with my dragon lair images, they're displaying new apparel, but none of my skins appear even when they're switched around. I'm not sure what that means exactly but just letting you know that the 'fix' hasn't fixed it in my case?
I'm still having problems with my dragon lair images, they're displaying new apparel, but none of my skins appear even when they're switched around. I'm not sure what that means exactly but just letting you know that the 'fix' hasn't fixed it in my case?
Hi there, I'm still having issues with my dragon images, even after clearing my browser cache. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook, this problem was also happening in my iPad on Safari. Updated apparel is not being show on my dragons in Coliseum (they look fine everywhere else) and weirdly one of my Guardian dragons, a level 1, when I put her in the party for the first time today her image appeared as a random Mirror hatchling. She now looks like this everywhere in Coliseum. I cleared the cache again, but she still looks like a Mirror.

Also, like some other people are reporting, ever since the rollback my bestiary count has been inaccurate, and fluctuates daily. Right now it says I have one, but I actually have 10 (I did have 11, but I sold one this morning.)
Hi there, I'm still having issues with my dragon images, even after clearing my browser cache. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook, this problem was also happening in my iPad on Safari. Updated apparel is not being show on my dragons in Coliseum (they look fine everywhere else) and weirdly one of my Guardian dragons, a level 1, when I put her in the party for the first time today her image appeared as a random Mirror hatchling. She now looks like this everywhere in Coliseum. I cleared the cache again, but she still looks like a Mirror.

Also, like some other people are reporting, ever since the rollback my bestiary count has been inaccurate, and fluctuates daily. Right now it says I have one, but I actually have 10 (I did have 11, but I sold one this morning.)
calgerclan.png

Hmm, for some reason my accessories will still not load up correctly while in Coliseum.
Hmm, for some reason my accessories will still not load up correctly while in Coliseum.
SIGNATURE_zps59481563.png
All of your Candy Needs!
One of my dragons isn't displayed in the correct image at the coliseum.
She's supposed to be a Tundra, but shows up as a Mirror Hatchling.
Also, the dragon carrier images in the inbox do not display properly. They keep on being displayed as a shrunken box.
One of my dragons isn't displayed in the correct image at the coliseum.
She's supposed to be a Tundra, but shows up as a Mirror Hatchling.
Also, the dragon carrier images in the inbox do not display properly. They keep on being displayed as a shrunken box.
I'm having the same problem as Serinde and Kryinx.
Accessories not where they should be, hatchlings where they shouldn't; just the coliseum though.
I'm having the same problem as Serinde and Kryinx.
Accessories not where they should be, hatchlings where they shouldn't; just the coliseum though.
EOZkrTj.png he/him
28yrs
fr+3

transparent.png. gCycqS4.pngNaWGh2t.png
I am having trouble with my dragons showing up as black boxes during monster battles. It is not a cache problem. Any ideas? It is making it hard to level my dragons. I don't like looking at black boxes. This happened to 4 of my hatchlings right after I used a scroll of maturity on them. I am using Chrome. I can't even get the coliseum to load in Firefox. [img]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii552/sharshastas/glitch2_zps57fc8178.jpg[/img]
I am having trouble with my dragons showing up as black boxes during monster battles. It is not a cache problem. Any ideas? It is making it hard to level my dragons. I don't like looking at black boxes. This happened to 4 of my hatchlings right after I used a scroll of maturity on them. I am using Chrome. I can't even get the coliseum to load in Firefox.

glitch2_zps57fc8178.jpg

My dragon Shiva shows a baby image in the coliseum. I don't mind at all but thought it may be important to note.
My dragon Shiva shows a baby image in the coliseum. I don't mind at all but thought it may be important to note.
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
When I'm in the colisium, Illidan shows up as a baby Guardian instead of an adult o.O And Buffy is always naked, too. My Dragon Lair is fine, though. So idk it's just in the colisium...
When I'm in the colisium, Illidan shows up as a baby Guardian instead of an adult o.O And Buffy is always naked, too. My Dragon Lair is fine, though. So idk it's just in the colisium...
Ya... I don't think the 'fix' worked. Same problems here.
Ya... I don't think the 'fix' worked. Same problems here.
Skins dont show up in lair
Skins dont show up in lair
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11