Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Apparel, Balance, Optimization
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Onyx" date="2013-06-15 15:19:23" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=65888#79830"]Hmm the coliseum is running very slow for me on chrome, it's taking about 6 seconds between every action. Not sure if this is related to the new work that's been done or not ^^[/quote] @Onyx Thank you for the report. I rebooted the coliseum. This should correct the issue for now. We'll be keeping an eye on it.
Hmm the coliseum is running very slow for me on chrome, it's taking about 6 seconds between every action. Not sure if this is related to the new work that's been done or not ^^

@Onyx Thank you for the report. I rebooted the coliseum. This should correct the issue for now. We'll be keeping an eye on it.
@Undel thanks, there is much less lag between moves but I'm still getting an odd lag when it's my opponent's turn to move in the monster battles. More than 20 seconds sometimes before they go ahead and move (this is in chrome). Hope that helps ^^
@Undel thanks, there is much less lag between moves but I'm still getting an odd lag when it's my opponent's turn to move in the monster battles. More than 20 seconds sometimes before they go ahead and move (this is in chrome). Hope that helps ^^
Wow this post is old
Wow this post is old
z62eca5281a764.gif
This thread has been locked in accordance with the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. Thank you! [quote]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote]
This thread has been locked in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5