Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
XD Wow. This sight is growing so fast that you have to STOP the number of people coming in? I think it's great the this is growing go fast but it's also really funny.
XD Wow. This sight is growing so fast that you have to STOP the number of people coming in? I think it's great the this is growing go fast but it's also really funny.
KDscW.gif IkkGq.gif pl0tk.gif 1gi4t.gif GYWcZ.gif
Wow those winning skins are gorgeous! Congrats to the winners. :D
And thanks for the honorable mention, I had a lot of fun with this contest. :3

I&#039;d also like to extend a congrats to the new moderators, and a thank you to the team for all the recent updates. You guys rock. <3
Wow those winning skins are gorgeous! Congrats to the winners. :D
And thanks for the honorable mention, I had a lot of fun with this contest. :3

I&#039;d also like to extend a congrats to the new moderators, and a thank you to the team for all the recent updates. You guys rock. <3
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
How rare is rare? I&#039;ve been grinding in the Coliseum and I&#039;ve found about 20 spockets but no skins yet.
How rare is rare? I&#039;ve been grinding in the Coliseum and I&#039;ve found about 20 spockets but no skins yet.
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
I like how the female pearly who won, looks almost identical to my entry =_=
I like how the female pearly who won, looks almost identical to my entry =_=
[quote="Undel" wrote on "2013-07-22:] ...the other three will be rare coliseum drops from Lightning-aligned monsters, very rare coliseum drops from neutral monsters, and very rarely gathered from lightning digging later today.[/quote] @undel Are the chests active now and if not, when can we expect them to be?
Undel wrote:
...the other three will be rare coliseum drops from Lightning-aligned monsters, very rare coliseum drops from neutral monsters, and very rarely gathered from lightning digging later today.

@undel
Are the chests active now and if not, when can we expect them to be?
cherry_com_zps0fcc8be8.png
I have been getting a fair number of festival items from gathering, but the coliseum won&#039;t help me this time around. I have not been able to complete a battle in some time. When it does load it freezes trying to load animations, the rest of the time it gives errors trying to load the .PNG files and I can&#039;t even get into one. Maybe I will have better luck for the next festival.
I have been getting a fair number of festival items from gathering, but the coliseum won&#039;t help me this time around. I have not been able to complete a battle in some time. When it does load it freezes trying to load animations, the rest of the time it gives errors trying to load the .PNG files and I can&#039;t even get into one. Maybe I will have better luck for the next festival.
O.O
I see much farming in my future. Those are stunning!
O.O
I see much farming in my future. Those are stunning!
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
I will do anything and everything in my power for those ridgeback skins ._. someone give them to meeeee
I will do anything and everything in my power for those ridgeback skins ._. someone give them to meeeee
Untitled-1.jpg
Oh my god those skins! :0
Oh my god those skins! :0
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
Congrats to all who were pinged

Those are some AMAZING skins though!!! They&#039;re gorgeous!!
Congrats to all who were pinged

Those are some AMAZING skins though!!! They&#039;re gorgeous!!
My Sales/ Trades/ Wants/ etc. : http://umbradraconem.weebly.com/
Bannersalazar_zps4b790ba7.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12