Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Thank you for the updates.
I am really excited about the event shop being open again :)
Thank you for the updates.
I am really excited about the event shop being open again :)
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
[quote name="XerxesNerthiel" date="2013-07-22 06:57:53" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=648399#649452"]Hey, aren't those sprockets supposed to drop from lightning/elementless creatures in the colliseum? (I haven't seen any from multiple battles.)[/quote] I've got a fair few of them in the last few hours battling so they are dropping. Not sure about the skins though since i haven't seen any yet
Hey, aren't those sprockets supposed to drop from lightning/elementless creatures in the colliseum? (I haven't seen any from multiple battles.)

I've got a fair few of them in the last few hours battling so they are dropping. Not sure about the skins though since i haven't seen any yet
water_zps4977b3b2.png
Wow, these are beautiful, I can't wait to add them to my collection! Amazing job and congratulations to the winners!

Big congrats to the new mods, as well! ^_^
Wow, these are beautiful, I can't wait to add them to my collection! Amazing job and congratulations to the winners!

Big congrats to the new mods, as well! ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Been playing the Coliseum for several minutes and I haven't seen the sprockets drop from elementless enemies. Is it just rarer for them to drop off of those?

[EDIT] Yup, turns out they're a lot rarer from elementless enemies.
Been playing the Coliseum for several minutes and I haven't seen the sprockets drop from elementless enemies. Is it just rarer for them to drop off of those?

[EDIT] Yup, turns out they're a lot rarer from elementless enemies.
466w8yC.png
Can't wait for the festivals to begin! You made a great choice in the skins, they are all lovely.
Good to see you're holding off on players at the moment, and I hope you guys reach a resolvement quickly.

I just hope the lag isn't too bad that it prohibits the obtainment of tokens.
Can't wait for the festivals to begin! You made a great choice in the skins, they are all lovely.
Good to see you're holding off on players at the moment, and I hope you guys reach a resolvement quickly.

I just hope the lag isn't too bad that it prohibits the obtainment of tokens.
tumblr_nagz8tvIGY1tgphxno2_r2_500.png
Congratulations guys :)

I am really loving the winning skins. <3
Congratulations guys :)

I am really loving the winning skins. <3
And I just exalted a whole bunch of dragons too... :(

Oh well. Grats to the contest winners and new mods!
And I just exalted a whole bunch of dragons too... :(

Oh well. Grats to the contest winners and new mods!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

congrats, everyone!!! c:
congrats, everyone!!! c:
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
Just wanted to say thank you for the honorable mention. :) I&#039;m very humbled and I had a lot of fun with the contest. Also congrats to the new mods, to the other honorable mentions and those who won as well, those skins are beautiful and I hope I can get my hands on some!
Just wanted to say thank you for the honorable mention. :) I&#039;m very humbled and I had a lot of fun with the contest. Also congrats to the new mods, to the other honorable mentions and those who won as well, those skins are beautiful and I hope I can get my hands on some!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Congrats to those who win. :D
Congrats to those who win. :D
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12