Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Nutmeg" date="2013-07-22 06:02:36" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=648399#648676"]Hi, I don't know if this is a bug or what, but considering this says "Base Exaltation Treasure has been increased by 1000 treasure", I thought I'd report it -- I exalted a dragon earlier this morning and did not get any treasure at all. I have a total of 88 treasure in my coffers. But I have never exalted a dragon before but don't know what to expect? Does it take a while to show up? My [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=190805]dragon is shown as exalted[/url] and serving the Lightweaver and everything. I was kind of doing it as an experiment since I hadn't done so before, but was kind of disappointed that I didn't get ANYTHING at all from it. I expected a few treasure at least. :)[/quote] If you exalt one of your starter dragons, you do not receive treasure. Any dragon that wasn't one of the original two freebies you get with your account should award treasure. :-)
Hi, I don't know if this is a bug or what, but considering this says "Base Exaltation Treasure has been increased by 1000 treasure", I thought I'd report it -- I exalted a dragon earlier this morning and did not get any treasure at all. I have a total of 88 treasure in my coffers. But I have never exalted a dragon before but don't know what to expect? Does it take a while to show up? My dragon is shown as exalted and serving the Lightweaver and everything. I was kind of doing it as an experiment since I hadn't done so before, but was kind of disappointed that I didn't get ANYTHING at all from it. I expected a few treasure at least. :)

If you exalt one of your starter dragons, you do not receive treasure. Any dragon that wasn't one of the original two freebies you get with your account should award treasure. :-)
There is a problem with the Electricians Power pack. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=167839] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/167839_350.png[/img] [/url]
There is a problem with the Electricians Power pack.

167839_350.png
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
13578.png
Collector
THOSE SKINS

AAAAH

I DON'T NORMALLY LIKE SKINS BUT AAAAAAH

THEY'RE ALL GORGEOUS!

/CAPSLOCK
THOSE SKINS

AAAAH

I DON'T NORMALLY LIKE SKINS BUT AAAAAAH

THEY'RE ALL GORGEOUS!

/CAPSLOCK
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Congrats to the winners and new mods.

That female Pearl skin is absolutely beautiful.
Congrats to the winners and new mods.

That female Pearl skin is absolutely beautiful.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
Those skins are awesome, congrats to the winners! :D YAY LIGHTNING!

Those skins are awesome, congrats to the winners! :D YAY LIGHTNING!

aw, my friend Neffy didn't make a winning entry.
Ah well, gratz to everyone that won! They look AMAZING
aw, my friend Neffy didn't make a winning entry.
Ah well, gratz to everyone that won! They look AMAZING
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
Oh man I was not expecting to win at all, there were so many gorgeous entries. Thank you again Undel! ;w; And congrats to the other winners, they're all amazing.
Oh man I was not expecting to win at all, there were so many gorgeous entries. Thank you again Undel! ;w; And congrats to the other winners, they're all amazing.
I was in an RP thread that got pruned :( (Or so we assume - the first few pages of the thread went poof - not a great feature for a section of the forums that depend on long-term continuity) Will there be any way for us to view the archive at some point? I'm assuming the 'solution' is some variation on that, but I'm just curious...
I was in an RP thread that got pruned :( (Or so we assume - the first few pages of the thread went poof - not a great feature for a section of the forums that depend on long-term continuity) Will there be any way for us to view the archive at some point? I'm assuming the 'solution' is some variation on that, but I'm just curious...
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
Wow congrats to the winners!
Wow congrats to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners. Those skins are amazing!
Congratulations to the winners. Those skins are amazing!
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12