Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
congrats to the winners! The skins look awesome and the accesories too!
congrats to the winners! The skins look awesome and the accesories too!
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
I love the lightning sprite. <3 And the power pack is a very neat, unique item.
Thanks for the updates!
I love the lightning sprite. <3 And the power pack is a very neat, unique item.
Thanks for the updates!
&#039;Grats to the new mods! Can&#039;t wait to see more blue wings soon. :^)

And a BIG CONGRATS to the skin winners! They look AWESOME, guys! Y&#039;all deserve a big hand. :3 Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everybody!
&#039;Grats to the new mods! Can&#039;t wait to see more blue wings soon. :^)

And a BIG CONGRATS to the skin winners! They look AWESOME, guys! Y&#039;all deserve a big hand. :3 Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everybody!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

WOOOOOWW. Those skins look AMAZING. The ridgeback skins? Sheesh. I&#039;m actually blown away by the talent on this site, sometimes. Off to the coliseum with me, I suppose!
WOOOOOWW. Those skins look AMAZING. The ridgeback skins? Sheesh. I&#039;m actually blown away by the talent on this site, sometimes. Off to the coliseum with me, I suppose!
0___0

A honorable mention! Well I really didn&#039;t expect to get one, and I&#039;m one very happy Hat now! (Oh that blueprint is so beautifull. *pets it*)

Congratulations to winners and new moderators!
0___0

A honorable mention! Well I really didn&#039;t expect to get one, and I&#039;m one very happy Hat now! (Oh that blueprint is so beautifull. *pets it*)

Congratulations to winners and new moderators!
I is a random Finnish hat. I probably can't Engrish properly. Be wary of those grammar mistakes!
Meet the Hat elsewhere: https://linktr.ee/murthehat
Yay awesome! Happy Thundercrack Carnival everyone! And congrats to all the skin winners! They all look lovely <3

And yay two new mods! I&#039;m happy they got picked - they&#039;re both super awesome <3
Yay awesome! Happy Thundercrack Carnival everyone! And congrats to all the skin winners! They all look lovely <3

And yay two new mods! I&#039;m happy they got picked - they&#039;re both super awesome <3
Q7HH0eK.png
Thank you for the updates! They&#039;re greatly appreciated. Personally, I&#039;m really glad with the exaltation reward increase (: I hope it&#039;ll help the economy.

Congratulations to the skin contest winners! The skins chosen are absolutely stunning. My favourite are the mirror and the wildclaw skins, although I love them all. Something tells me I&#039;ll be grinding in the Coliseum a lot!
Thank you for the updates! They&#039;re greatly appreciated. Personally, I&#039;m really glad with the exaltation reward increase (: I hope it&#039;ll help the economy.

Congratulations to the skin contest winners! The skins chosen are absolutely stunning. My favourite are the mirror and the wildclaw skins, although I love them all. Something tells me I&#039;ll be grinding in the Coliseum a lot!
The new skins are so cool! Congrats and thanks to the winners.

Time to start hunting for sprockets!
The new skins are so cool! Congrats and thanks to the winners.

Time to start hunting for sprockets!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
Hi, I don&#039;t know if this is a bug or what, but considering this says "Base Exaltation Treasure has been increased by 1000 treasure", I thought I&#039;d report it -- I exalted a dragon earlier this morning and did not get any treasure at all. I have a total of 88 treasure in my coffers. But I have never exalted a dragon before but don&#039;t know what to expect? Does it take a while to show up? My dragon is shown as exalted and serving the Lightweaver and everything. I was kind of doing it as an experiment since I hadn&#039;t done so before, but was kind of disappointed that I didn&#039;t get ANYTHING at all from it. I expected a few treasure at least. :)
Hi, I don&#039;t know if this is a bug or what, but considering this says "Base Exaltation Treasure has been increased by 1000 treasure", I thought I&#039;d report it -- I exalted a dragon earlier this morning and did not get any treasure at all. I have a total of 88 treasure in my coffers. But I have never exalted a dragon before but don&#039;t know what to expect? Does it take a while to show up? My dragon is shown as exalted and serving the Lightweaver and everything. I was kind of doing it as an experiment since I hadn&#039;t done so before, but was kind of disappointed that I didn&#039;t get ANYTHING at all from it. I expected a few treasure at least. :)
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Holy cow, these skins are gorgeous!
Huge congrats to the winners! They certainly deserve it!
Holy cow, these skins are gorgeous!
Huge congrats to the winners! They certainly deserve it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12