Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I exalted a level 1 dragon and got 2200.
I exalted a level 2 dragon and got 3000.
I thought the old (before this patch) amount was 1-2k for level 1, ~1k for each level after.
If it's an extra 1k for level 1, it should be 2-3k plus at least 1k since that was upped, too.
Right? Was I just unlucky with the second exalt?
I exalted a level 1 dragon and got 2200.
I exalted a level 2 dragon and got 3000.
I thought the old (before this patch) amount was 1-2k for level 1, ~1k for each level after.
If it's an extra 1k for level 1, it should be 2-3k plus at least 1k since that was upped, too.
Right? Was I just unlucky with the second exalt?
i already obtained a chest! please be a Ridgeback skin, please free skin be a M/F Ridgeback skiiin >.> -continues collecting sprockets-
i already obtained a chest! please be a Ridgeback skin, please free skin be a M/F Ridgeback skiiin >.> -continues collecting sprockets-
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Congrats to all winners, the skins look stunning! =)
Congrats to all winners, the skins look stunning! =)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@KazeKage - In case no one gave you an answer, they'll only be in the Marketplace (and the chests) for the duration of the event. So you'll have to pick one up before the end!
@KazeKage - In case no one gave you an answer, they'll only be in the Marketplace (and the chests) for the duration of the event. So you'll have to pick one up before the end!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

What do the chests look like and contain?
What do the chests look like and contain?
@Leondragon - They contain treasure, gems, and one of the winning Lightning skins. :^) (I believe that the chests always contain 1k treasure and three gems) An example chest: [item=static chest]
@Leondragon - They contain treasure, gems, and one of the winning Lightning skins. :^) (I believe that the chests always contain 1k treasure and three gems)

An example chest: Static Chest
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

So... Not sure if anyone cares, but due to the server rollback, I lost this: [item=Static Chest] Is there any possible way I could get it back?
So... Not sure if anyone cares, but due to the server rollback, I lost this:
Static Chest
Is there any possible way I could get it back?
Far from streaks of scattered lights, The end to all of mankind's plights.
Few would share these desolate sights, For naught was left but empty nights.
what amazingly beautiful skins :o)
what amazingly beautiful skins :o)
[url]FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png[/url]
Very unique designs! All of them look outstanding! Congrats to everyone! <3
Very unique designs! All of them look outstanding! Congrats to everyone! <3
2yys2g5.png
Since with the all the downtime did the festivel get extended to the 28th at 11:59pm or was that the original end date?
Since with the all the downtime did the festivel get extended to the 28th at 11:59pm or was that the original end date?
QtX8aZF.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12