Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I can say a few people are still not very happy Thrage is still around, but I wasn't in on this when it was happening... so I can't really say anything.

I'm just glad everything was handled quickly and maturely, and I hope the Flight Rising community can move past this so we can all be friends and such again.
I can say a few people are still not very happy Thrage is still around, but I wasn't in on this when it was happening... so I can't really say anything.

I'm just glad everything was handled quickly and maturely, and I hope the Flight Rising community can move past this so we can all be friends and such again.
I06KedT.gif
This has been handled with upmost speed, integrity, and professionalism.

I'm extremely impressed with the Flight Rising staff. This has not been an easy issue by any stretch of the imagination, and you guys handled it with class.
This has been handled with upmost speed, integrity, and professionalism.

I'm extremely impressed with the Flight Rising staff. This has not been an easy issue by any stretch of the imagination, and you guys handled it with class.
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
It really is great of you guys to keep everyone so informed on everything going on, and at least we can trust the higher ups to admit to their mistakes, and take the repercussions for it.
It really is great of you guys to keep everyone so informed on everything going on, and at least we can trust the higher ups to admit to their mistakes, and take the repercussions for it.
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
I hope he comes back. What the witch hunters did was not right. I don't care what anyone's opinion is when running a website, as long as they can act professionally while doing admin duties. I don't see how being transgendered would ever even come up when speaking to an admin of an adoptables site anyway.
I hope he comes back. What the witch hunters did was not right. I don't care what anyone's opinion is when running a website, as long as they can act professionally while doing admin duties. I don't see how being transgendered would ever even come up when speaking to an admin of an adoptables site anyway.
SwOY.png
Wow, people... You're horrible.

You literally want a person to be completely fired from a website they have been trying to make for years, for a great project they had in mind. You want him to not get a single cent anymore, why?

Because on his facebook, he said some things you didn't like.

What he said, also, was technically true. The only problem is it was a little bit rough.

It was on his Facebook. His personal site. He was answering a question. It's obvious that his opinion has NOTHING to do with Flight Rising.

You literally want to kick out a person from his own project. You don't even fully know him. You don't know what he actually does in his life, like helping people, maybe.

You just don't like a comment he made.

I think if FR said he was totally fired and away from the site, you would be all happy and would forget everything he said. And he would probably still be here, doing some awesome games you really enjoy.

But the admins decided to be honest and say that he will still be here doing some minor stuff. And you're still angry with that.

Seriously I have less and less hope in humanity...
Wow, people... You're horrible.

You literally want a person to be completely fired from a website they have been trying to make for years, for a great project they had in mind. You want him to not get a single cent anymore, why?

Because on his facebook, he said some things you didn't like.

What he said, also, was technically true. The only problem is it was a little bit rough.

It was on his Facebook. His personal site. He was answering a question. It's obvious that his opinion has NOTHING to do with Flight Rising.

You literally want to kick out a person from his own project. You don't even fully know him. You don't know what he actually does in his life, like helping people, maybe.

You just don't like a comment he made.

I think if FR said he was totally fired and away from the site, you would be all happy and would forget everything he said. And he would probably still be here, doing some awesome games you really enjoy.

But the admins decided to be honest and say that he will still be here doing some minor stuff. And you're still angry with that.

Seriously I have less and less hope in humanity...
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngF0xHRgQ.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Thanks for the update. The situation was just a huge mess. :/
Thanks for the update. The situation was just a huge mess. :/
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
I'm glad Thrage will still be involved in FR in the future, he has done fantastic work with the games.

He made a mistake in bluntly stating his opinion in such a way which was offending to some. But I feel that the fact that he apologized is enough. We all make mistakes, no one is without fault and everyone should get a second chance.

I'm glad Thrage will still be involved in FR in the future, he has done fantastic work with the games.

He made a mistake in bluntly stating his opinion in such a way which was offending to some. But I feel that the fact that he apologized is enough. We all make mistakes, no one is without fault and everyone should get a second chance.

Thank you so much for being so upfront and understanding. I feel a lot better knowing you guys are taking the users' concerns about this issue seriously.
Thank you so much for being so upfront and understanding. I feel a lot better knowing you guys are taking the users' concerns about this issue seriously.
@Chernobyl

If you're going to use a Brony phrase to prove your point you've already lost.
@Chernobyl

If you're going to use a Brony phrase to prove your point you've already lost.
this is pathetic that people were actually preventing giving money to the site just because what he said. hahaha yes lets take it out on the entire website because one guy said something. then they waste more money on the donations (which i mean isnt needed for a website like this), good going. you all are completely insane. just stop looking at peoples private off website stuff and bringing it onto here and you wont be offended.
this is pathetic that people were actually preventing giving money to the site just because what he said. hahaha yes lets take it out on the entire website because one guy said something. then they waste more money on the donations (which i mean isnt needed for a website like this), good going. you all are completely insane. just stop looking at peoples private off website stuff and bringing it onto here and you wont be offended.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18