Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I admire and greatly respect your and Undel's response to this mess. I am glad to see that Thrage has recognized his errors and stepped down, but am also glad that he will come back to continue working on what this site needs.

And donating to those groups was a great thing to do! I applaud you guys. Keep up the great work.
I admire and greatly respect your and Undel's response to this mess. I am glad to see that Thrage has recognized his errors and stepped down, but am also glad that he will come back to continue working on what this site needs.

And donating to those groups was a great thing to do! I applaud you guys. Keep up the great work.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thankyou admins, and goodluck, Thrage.
Thankyou admins, and goodluck, Thrage.
25tdzx0.gif
Yay! We&#039;ll get our games <3
Yay! We&#039;ll get our games <3
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Thanks for the update, though I have no idea what he said, can someone perhaps give me a Print Screen? I do not have a Facebook, but I would appreciate to see what he said, even if its already been confronted!

And also, when will Runestones be fixed? It seems as you have fixed everything else, but Runestones, which is probably one of the most important games on the website, at least for me, as its the easiest way to get treasure
Thanks for the update, though I have no idea what he said, can someone perhaps give me a Print Screen? I do not have a Facebook, but I would appreciate to see what he said, even if its already been confronted!

And also, when will Runestones be fixed? It seems as you have fixed everything else, but Runestones, which is probably one of the most important games on the website, at least for me, as its the easiest way to get treasure
[quote name="Mushalor" date="2013-07-19 13:53:19" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=609580#609742"]Being a part of the site in the way he is--and your allowing it--DOES NOT CHANGE THAT YOU VALIDATE HIS OPINIONS AND WHAT HE HAS DONE. It's completely unacceptable and I don't really know what else to say right now.[/quote] Did you not read the bit where they've denounced his comments? Where they've said he will not be in an administrative position again? I for one applaud them for these actions, and do not feel that a pitchforks-and-torches reaction is necessary to show that they do not approve.
Being a part of the site in the way he is--and your allowing it--DOES NOT CHANGE THAT YOU VALIDATE HIS OPINIONS AND WHAT HE HAS DONE. It&#039;s completely unacceptable and I don&#039;t really know what else to say right now.
Did you not read the bit where they&#039;ve denounced his comments? Where they&#039;ve said he will not be in an administrative position again? I for one applaud them for these actions, and do not feel that a pitchforks-and-torches reaction is necessary to show that they do not approve.
vbb5nz.png
though i deeply condemn the things thrage has said he believes about people with epilepsy and those in the gender non-binary, i think allowing him to continue working is what&#039;s best for flight rising as a whole. the steps taken to correct this situation were appropriate, i think. thank you for being responsible, FR.
though i deeply condemn the things thrage has said he believes about people with epilepsy and those in the gender non-binary, i think allowing him to continue working is what&#039;s best for flight rising as a whole. the steps taken to correct this situation were appropriate, i think. thank you for being responsible, FR.
I definitely feel more comfortable about coming forward with concerns about things now, having seen that you really do take these things seriously. Thank you.
I definitely feel more comfortable about coming forward with concerns about things now, having seen that you really do take these things seriously. Thank you.
Zek1kR8.png
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I really feel like people should never feel uncomfortable around anyone in fact.

I just want to let everyone know if you bully people, or make them feel uncomfortable for any reason I just want to say being nice and respecting people will get you places in life.

Thanks for apologizing to the people who have been hurt and I&#039;m pretty sure they be happy to see this! :D
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I really feel like people should never feel uncomfortable around anyone in fact.

I just want to let everyone know if you bully people, or make them feel uncomfortable for any reason I just want to say being nice and respecting people will get you places in life.

Thanks for apologizing to the people who have been hurt and I&#039;m pretty sure they be happy to see this! :D
Call Me Shal'
@Akiri, @Undel, @Xhaztol, thank you.

Unfortunately, my adblocker won&#039;t be turned off (on most of my devices/browsers) and I still won&#039;t be purchasing gems very often as long as he does work on and potentially get paid through ads and donations to the site, but thank you for your efforts.
@Akiri, @Undel, @Xhaztol, thank you.

Unfortunately, my adblocker won&#039;t be turned off (on most of my devices/browsers) and I still won&#039;t be purchasing gems very often as long as he does work on and potentially get paid through ads and donations to the site, but thank you for your efforts.
LD9gQsp.png
Ping me if you need me.
I would just like to thank the FR team for handling this in a very mature and open fashion. I really hope this results in a lot of people learning about these issues, and growing because of it. I can&#039;t think of a better thing to come out of hurtful words than raised awareness and more people becoming tolerant and understanding in the end.

I for one will be taking a look at both those charities, and attempting to educate myself about epilepsy and how it affects those who live with it.

Best of luck to you all in the future.
I would just like to thank the FR team for handling this in a very mature and open fashion. I really hope this results in a lot of people learning about these issues, and growing because of it. I can&#039;t think of a better thing to come out of hurtful words than raised awareness and more people becoming tolerant and understanding in the end.

I for one will be taking a look at both those charities, and attempting to educate myself about epilepsy and how it affects those who live with it.

Best of luck to you all in the future.
ibt9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18