Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Undel & @Akiri Thank you for all your hard work. The site is getting better and better while loading even though we're experiencing some errors and loading fails. WIthout you guys this site wouldn't be as amazing and enjoyable as it is. So deeply from my heart I Thank You for everything you're doing.
@Undel & @Akiri Thank you for all your hard work. The site is getting better and better while loading even though we're experiencing some errors and loading fails. WIthout you guys this site wouldn't be as amazing and enjoyable as it is. So deeply from my heart I Thank You for everything you're doing.
QzjJGX2.png
those things are so CUTE <3
those things are so CUTE <3
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Apologies for runestones being down. I rebooted the game and it should be playable again.
Apologies for runestones being down. I rebooted the game and it should be playable again.
@Undel These 500 Internal Server errors are driving me crazy. I cannot access my Sent Messages at all. I also have not received my Custom Skin order #303 yet and I sent it in 4 days ago. :(
@Undel These 500 Internal Server errors are driving me crazy. I cannot access my Sent Messages at all. I also have not received my Custom Skin order #303 yet and I sent it in 4 days ago. :(
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”
Huzzah, glad to see the wee beasties make it into the game! The process with Undel on creating the Shalebuck was truly a great experience, and they came out stellar. Now I just hope they&#039;re well received and enjoyed by the rest of the community! c:
Huzzah, glad to see the wee beasties make it into the game! The process with Undel on creating the Shalebuck was truly a great experience, and they came out stellar. Now I just hope they&#039;re well received and enjoyed by the rest of the community! c:
I&#039;m going to repeat that I&#039;m getting the 500 error auction issues. I haven&#039;t been able to get on for a couple of days. The economy is going to screech to a halt if people can&#039;t play runes, are barely gathering enough to feed their dragons, and can&#039;t sell the dragons they do have because auctions aren&#039;t working.
I&#039;m sticking it out for as long as I can, but I know a few people who have gotten frustrated and quit .__.
Last time I did get on runes, it would take somewhere around 10 minutes between rounds to get the points submitted.
I&#039;m going to repeat that I&#039;m getting the 500 error auction issues. I haven&#039;t been able to get on for a couple of days. The economy is going to screech to a halt if people can&#039;t play runes, are barely gathering enough to feed their dragons, and can&#039;t sell the dragons they do have because auctions aren&#039;t working.
I&#039;m sticking it out for as long as I can, but I know a few people who have gotten frustrated and quit .__.
Last time I did get on runes, it would take somewhere around 10 minutes between rounds to get the points submitted.
@undel
i am sorry to say runestones and the auction house are still being weird. thought you would like to know.
@undel
i am sorry to say runestones and the auction house are still being weird. thought you would like to know.
I also get 500 errors with the auction house...I can&#039;t get in to find out how much time my dragon has left to sell. :( Clicking "Recent Forum History" from my profile also yields a 500 error.

Runestones is intermittent (currently down). Sometimes I can play it, sometimes I can&#039;t.

Also - and I&#039;m not sure if this is a bug, or if the bar has been disabled due to the recent site issues and if they&#039;re still working on it - my energy bar seems to be constantly at 100 (not that that&#039;s a bad thing for me, but...). My dragons&#039; individual energy bars still drop. It&#039;s possible I&#039;m just keeping them high enough that the average doesn&#039;t drop - in which case, ignore this - but I don&#039;t know.
I also get 500 errors with the auction house...I can&#039;t get in to find out how much time my dragon has left to sell. :( Clicking "Recent Forum History" from my profile also yields a 500 error.

Runestones is intermittent (currently down). Sometimes I can play it, sometimes I can&#039;t.

Also - and I&#039;m not sure if this is a bug, or if the bar has been disabled due to the recent site issues and if they&#039;re still working on it - my energy bar seems to be constantly at 100 (not that that&#039;s a bad thing for me, but...). My dragons&#039; individual energy bars still drop. It&#039;s possible I&#039;m just keeping them high enough that the average doesn&#039;t drop - in which case, ignore this - but I don&#039;t know.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Rebooted it again.
Rebooted it again.
Thanks for the new familiar, it looks gorgeous :)
Thanks for the new familiar, it looks gorgeous :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11