Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I love their fuzzy jaws!
I love their fuzzy jaws!
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Sometimes how much treasure I have isn't being shown...

Other than that, I'm watching my friend's account as well for a bit and our accounts work fine. No bugs, no maintenance notes, etc.

Edit: Uh... all of the numbers and stars on the left side of the box, under the picture/ username are gone . 3 .

**Using Firefox**
Sometimes how much treasure I have isn't being shown...

Other than that, I'm watching my friend's account as well for a bit and our accounts work fine. No bugs, no maintenance notes, etc.

Edit: Uh... all of the numbers and stars on the left side of the box, under the picture/ username are gone . 3 .

**Using Firefox**
My Sales/ Trades/ Wants/ etc. : http://umbradraconem.weebly.com/
Bannersalazar_zps4b790ba7.png
(Sir) Shalebuck, you are a beautiful/prideful creature and I love you.
(Sir) Shalebuck, you are a beautiful/prideful creature and I love you.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Fed my clan two hours ago and the bar has already dropped to 90%. Was also experiencing log-in issues earlier.
Fed my clan two hours ago and the bar has already dropped to 90%. Was also experiencing log-in issues earlier.
Thanks for your hard work, coders and artists! Shalebuck is cute, you could make an entirely different site with just the familiars as pets instead of dragons. xD
Thanks for your hard work, coders and artists! Shalebuck is cute, you could make an entirely different site with just the familiars as pets instead of dragons. xD
@Undel I made a post in the Bug Report Forums, but no response; I still have a message I can't read or even access, as the subject line appears "blank." I can only click on the name of the person who sent it to me, which, of course, takes me to their page, but not the message.

Cute familiars, btw.
@Undel I made a post in the Bug Report Forums, but no response; I still have a message I can't read or even access, as the subject line appears "blank." I can only click on the name of the person who sent it to me, which, of course, takes me to their page, but not the message.

Cute familiars, btw.
Gotta catch 'em all!
im still getting a bug where i cant see my coins :(
im still getting a bug where i cant see my coins :(
I'm not having any of the errors everyone else seems to be having except for the fact Runestones won't load, which is weird because everything else is loading fine. O_o

EDIT: Clicking someone's friend from their profile gives me an error message saying I'm not logged in. I am still logged in, didn't get booted. o_o Here's a screenie.

Edit 2: The problem is being caused by the profile links. Links to a user's friends on their profile are missing the user ID.
I'm not having any of the errors everyone else seems to be having except for the fact Runestones won't load, which is weird because everything else is loading fine. O_o

EDIT: Clicking someone's friend from their profile gives me an error message saying I'm not logged in. I am still logged in, didn't get booted. o_o Here's a screenie.

Edit 2: The problem is being caused by the profile links. Links to a user's friends on their profile are missing the user ID.
New familiar, DO want! <3

Thank you for the bug fixes!
New familiar, DO want! <3

Thank you for the bug fixes!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Is there any estimate on how long it&#039;ll be before Treasure earning is added to Shock Switch? C:
Is there any estimate on how long it&#039;ll be before Treasure earning is added to Shock Switch? C:
359lt1f.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11