Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Akiri Thanks for all the hard work. Site's working a lot better for me now. :)
@Akiri Thanks for all the hard work. Site's working a lot better for me now. :)
Taking Art Commissions! Check Out My Thread!
Ahh, those familiars look awesome. +_+

@Akiri, thank you so much for all your hard work trying to beat the savage lag beasts and keep the servers from falling to pieces. May all your loot be epic and you find a safe place to rest soon!
Ahh, those familiars look awesome. +_+

@Akiri, thank you so much for all your hard work trying to beat the savage lag beasts and keep the servers from falling to pieces. May all your loot be epic and you find a safe place to rest soon!
@Akiri Yes, thank you so much for all of the hard work with these dratted bugs. I&#039;m sure they must be driving you crazy, especially since I know how much work goes into all of that coding. <3
@Akiri Yes, thank you so much for all of the hard work with these dratted bugs. I&#039;m sure they must be driving you crazy, especially since I know how much work goes into all of that coding. <3
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
@Akiri you&#039;re a superstar. Good luck getting everything wrangled into submission and I hope you get a chance to relax soon.

@Undel love the new familiars, they are adorable!
@Akiri you&#039;re a superstar. Good luck getting everything wrangled into submission and I hope you get a chance to relax soon.

@Undel love the new familiars, they are adorable!
Yes thank you Akiri! So happy to be able to login I don&#039;t even care about my ghostie messages or energy bar hiccups :D
Yes thank you Akiri! So happy to be able to login I don&#039;t even care about my ghostie messages or energy bar hiccups :D
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Hello. I&#039;m have the same problems as some others here, I can&#039;t feed my dragons no matter how much I try.
Hello. I&#039;m have the same problems as some others here, I can&#039;t feed my dragons no matter how much I try.
@Akiri and @Undel Greatly appreciate all the hard work you put into this site! Sorry for pinging you for something like that, but you guys deserve a turd load of kudos for what you do. All of you! You made me a beliieeeveeeeerrr in petsites! *skips off in the sunset singing random happy song*
@Akiri and @Undel Greatly appreciate all the hard work you put into this site! Sorry for pinging you for something like that, but you guys deserve a turd load of kudos for what you do. All of you! You made me a beliieeeveeeeerrr in petsites! *skips off in the sunset singing random happy song*
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
Is anyone else having trouble with the Runes game? I haven&#039;t been able to play it for a couple of days. Otherwise: I&#039;m so glad to be able to log in, I had eggs to hatch! Thanks for a great game. c:
Is anyone else having trouble with the Runes game? I haven&#039;t been able to play it for a couple of days. Otherwise: I&#039;m so glad to be able to log in, I had eggs to hatch! Thanks for a great game. c:
Love the new familiar!!!! Want one! :D Thanks!!
Love the new familiar!!!! Want one! :D Thanks!!
8bSdh.gif
Yay new stuff and updates, thank you guys!
I gonna look for this awesome familiar if i have the money.

But talking about money, runes is still not working tough ;c
Yay new stuff and updates, thank you guys!
I gonna look for this awesome familiar if i have the money.

But talking about money, runes is still not working tough ;c
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11