Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Thanks Akiri!
I'm glad I can log in now.
Thanks Akiri!
I'm glad I can log in now.
~
No, nevermind. I was a derp and forgot owo
No, nevermind. I was a derp and forgot owo
gM1MTf9.png
Hooray! All of those wee bug fixes are very welcome. Especially happy to see fixes for the exalted dragon search (I like to browse) and clan bio. Those were little things that weren't a priority but so happy you guys found time to take care of. Keep working hard!
Hooray! All of those wee bug fixes are very welcome. Especially happy to see fixes for the exalted dragon search (I like to browse) and clan bio. Those were little things that weren't a priority but so happy you guys found time to take care of. Keep working hard!
I have three "ghost messages", and my energy bar isn't full even though my dragons are. :/
I have three "ghost messages", and my energy bar isn't full even though my dragons are. :/
ZpmZ1e8.png
I was finally able to log in, thank you! ^^

Still, I have the same problems as everyone else: ghost messages and bar not refilling after feeding.
I was finally able to log in, thank you! ^^

Still, I have the same problems as everyone else: ghost messages and bar not refilling after feeding.
ZVpCPil.png
Not a huge problem on my end, but I also have a "ghost message". The notification bar at the top says that I have a new PM, even though my inbox is completely empty at the moment. xD
Not a huge problem on my end, but I also have a "ghost message". The notification bar at the top says that I have a new PM, even though my inbox is completely empty at the moment. xD
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
Working on ghost messages. It's a result of speeding up the site.
Working on ghost messages. It's a result of speeding up the site.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
I'm also having issues with the energy bar, and no numbers appear next to the little icons of achievements and stuff on someone's forum post ;s;
I'm also having issues with the energy bar, and no numbers appear next to the little icons of achievements and stuff on someone's forum post ;s;
There's also achievement point problems. I've gained four 10 point achievements but my points are still at 390 instead of 430 XD

But great work guys! And the familiars are great! <3 You spoil us with all these awesome familiars xD
There&#039;s also achievement point problems. I&#039;ve gained four 10 point achievements but my points are still at 390 instead of 430 XD

But great work guys! And the familiars are great! <3 You spoil us with all these awesome familiars xD
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
Beastiary, achievements and messages are going to be having display errors on the numbers for the weekend most likely. Working on making them accurate again.
Beastiary, achievements and messages are going to be having display errors on the numbers for the weekend most likely. Working on making them accurate again.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11