Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Yep! It's gone and good now!
Yep! It's gone and good now!
I hope this makes the site a bit faster, since I've been keeping myself from opening my bottles and chests due to lag. Good work guys :) Cheers.
I hope this makes the site a bit faster, since I've been keeping myself from opening my bottles and chests due to lag. Good work guys :) Cheers.
ZNhRsiG.png
Current Mood: Trying to lure Nocturnes with food.
We hit over a thousand users at some point, and the site's still going pretty fast for me until I hit anything on the forums. It's great, actually.
We hit over a thousand users at some point, and the site's still going pretty fast for me until I hit anything on the forums. It's great, actually.
There's a little bit of lag sometimes, but it's a lot better than it has been.
There's a little bit of lag sometimes, but it's a lot better than it has been.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Site is running SO MUCH better now! <3 ;-;
Site is running SO MUCH better now! <3 ;-;
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Oh seems it was short lived. Everything is a snail&#039;s pace again for me! It was doing so well an hour ago!

It just took me ten minutes to go through all of Crim&#039;s offers -- I got so frustrated trying to open the Auction House that I closed it out and just hoped I had what she needed. I didn&#039;t...and it still took ten minutes!

I&#039;ve been waiting for Runestones to let me go to level 6 now for about 10 minutes too. With only 1255 users it shouldn&#039;t be this laggy.
Oh seems it was short lived. Everything is a snail&#039;s pace again for me! It was doing so well an hour ago!

It just took me ten minutes to go through all of Crim&#039;s offers -- I got so frustrated trying to open the Auction House that I closed it out and just hoped I had what she needed. I didn&#039;t...and it still took ten minutes!

I&#039;ve been waiting for Runestones to let me go to level 6 now for about 10 minutes too. With only 1255 users it shouldn&#039;t be this laggy.
coliseum seems fine but every other thing is snail&#039;s pace again+1.
hopefully the website is still under modification, good luck with the work!

PS:is there any chance we can have a snail familiar for this modification event?
just saying XD
coliseum seems fine but every other thing is snail&#039;s pace again+1.
hopefully the website is still under modification, good luck with the work!

PS:is there any chance we can have a snail familiar for this modification event?
just saying XD
Started to get the lag and the dead runestone again. Lag isn&#039;t so bad like yesterday.

If this is happening with only 1200 people online i wonder what will happen when we get like 2000 people on.

Started to get the lag and the dead runestone again. Lag isn&#039;t so bad like yesterday.

If this is happening with only 1200 people online i wonder what will happen when we get like 2000 people on.

Ugh, Coliseum is also almost unplayble now. My last two battles it was like watching one of those massive gifs trying to load. Frame. By frame.... ;__;
Ugh, Coliseum is also almost unplayble now. My last two battles it was like watching one of those massive gifs trying to load. Frame. By frame.... ;__;
Yes, back to molasses right around the 1.2K mark. And Runes :c Where you go.
Yes, back to molasses right around the 1.2K mark. And Runes :c Where you go.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33