Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Familiars, Shock Switch Updates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hooray, more progress on Shock Switch! Any idea when it'll be off Beta, @Thrage?
Hooray, more progress on Shock Switch! Any idea when it'll be off Beta, @Thrage?
@Thrage

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I just veeeeeery cautiously edged my way into the SS-low effect beta and played Very Easy mode for several minutes with absolutely no trouble. We're not a monolith, so I can only hope other people with PSE have such excellent results should they risk it.

Thank you so much for your amazing efforts and consideration. It is so very appreciated.
@Thrage

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I just veeeeeery cautiously edged my way into the SS-low effect beta and played Very Easy mode for several minutes with absolutely no trouble. We're not a monolith, so I can only hope other people with PSE have such excellent results should they risk it.

Thank you so much for your amazing efforts and consideration. It is so very appreciated.
MuwAAse.png
I could cry I'm so happy at the shock switch update- the no effects option is playable and I'm ecstatic because for me it's finally a game on the site I can marathon! Thank you so so so much for taking the feedback into account, and doing so as quickly as you have!
I could cry I'm so happy at the shock switch update- the no effects option is playable and I'm ecstatic because for me it's finally a game on the site I can marathon! Thank you so so so much for taking the feedback into account, and doing so as quickly as you have!
The familiars look awesome <3
The familiars look awesome <3
9bu8tTE.pngD5OF5Gf.png
Shock switch is already amazing!
Do we have any idea when we&#039;ll be able to get treasure from it? I&#039;m afraid my brain is beginning to show me runestones and puzzles in my sleep...
Shock switch is already amazing!
Do we have any idea when we&#039;ll be able to get treasure from it? I&#039;m afraid my brain is beginning to show me runestones and puzzles in my sleep...
Check out my Patreon!
I&#039;m so very excited to see such quick updates here. May not be photosensitive myself, but I do admit the lightning effects did hurt my eyes a little, and this newer version is definitely much better for me to play.

Cannot wait for SS to be out of beta!
I&#039;m so very excited to see such quick updates here. May not be photosensitive myself, but I do admit the lightning effects did hurt my eyes a little, and this newer version is definitely much better for me to play.

Cannot wait for SS to be out of beta!
Wow! So fast with the updating of Shock Switch!! I totally CANT WAIT for it to come out of beta!!! *cough* But take your time to make it awesomer ^^ Btw I think its really cool of you guys to take in so much feedback from your users and actually use it to better the site! It certainly makes it a lot more fun to be on here knowing that our comments are actually being taken into consideration seriously!! :D

Them Podids are ADORABLE!!!
Wow! So fast with the updating of Shock Switch!! I totally CANT WAIT for it to come out of beta!!! *cough* But take your time to make it awesomer ^^ Btw I think its really cool of you guys to take in so much feedback from your users and actually use it to better the site! It certainly makes it a lot more fun to be on here knowing that our comments are actually being taken into consideration seriously!! :D

Them Podids are ADORABLE!!!
Thanks guys! Great update! XD
Thanks guys! Great update! XD
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
ahhh so excited for Shock Switch to come out of beta! looks great so far.

those new familiars are super cool, too.
ahhh so excited for Shock Switch to come out of beta! looks great so far.

those new familiars are super cool, too.
Vxr4Vdv.gif
Oh my gosh those podids are amazing! <3 If I weren&#039;t in a constant state of saving for genes, I&#039;d go buy them.
Oh my gosh those podids are amazing! <3 If I weren&#039;t in a constant state of saving for genes, I&#039;d go buy them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7