Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@VobitKodontar: Can't be nearly as much time as my grandmother spent on the 'Endless' mode of that game. She started filling the middle of the level display a second time she played that much.
@VobitKodontar: Can't be nearly as much time as my grandmother spent on the 'Endless' mode of that game. She started filling the middle of the level display a second time she played that much.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@The13Inquisitor

Well, we are talking close to four 0's figures on the time I spent on it.
I might be close to your gran.
@The13Inquisitor

Well, we are talking close to four 0's figures on the time I spent on it.
I might be close to your gran.
Sa--Hweet!
Sa--Hweet!
wgqp13.png
@VobitKodontar: That says a lot about how little you've got to do with your time then.
My grandmother has got the excuse that her back is bad and she can't move around too much. What's your excuse?
@VobitKodontar: That says a lot about how little you've got to do with your time then.
My grandmother has got the excuse that her back is bad and she can't move around too much. What's your excuse?
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Aww, thanks FR team!

We couldn't be an awesome community if there wasn't a just-as-awesome game for us to play. =) Appreciate all your work, especially the new game!
Aww, thanks FR team!

We couldn't be an awesome community if there wasn't a just-as-awesome game for us to play. =) Appreciate all your work, especially the new game!
@The13Inquisitor

Desk jobs are horrible.
@The13Inquisitor

Desk jobs are horrible.
Are there no highscores yet?
I played now for 29min^^
Are there no highscores yet?
I played now for 29min^^
eyeye_by_cheezayballz-d9xh325.gif
@Akiri, @Thrage, Shock Switch is brilliant. I can't wait for it to start awarding treasure. :D
@Akiri, @Thrage, Shock Switch is brilliant. I can't wait for it to start awarding treasure. :D
coffee. need coffee.
I just want to say thanks for the graphics/flashing warning on the fairgrounds. <3 It&#039;s great when people are aware of, and considerate of, those of us with photosensitive neurological issues! :D
I just want to say thanks for the graphics/flashing warning on the fairgrounds. <3 It&#039;s great when people are aware of, and considerate of, those of us with photosensitive neurological issues! :D
exorcism.png
I am extremely upset that you would release a game knowing it has the potential to cause medical harm for some users. I see some people saying there is a warning, but it did not show up for me on my tablet and the result was extremely unpleasant for me. I&#039;m really upset and disappointed that, while you are obviously aware of the photosensitivity issues, you have apparently decided you don&#039;t care.
I am extremely upset that you would release a game knowing it has the potential to cause medical harm for some users. I see some people saying there is a warning, but it did not show up for me on my tablet and the result was extremely unpleasant for me. I&#039;m really upset and disappointed that, while you are obviously aware of the photosensitivity issues, you have apparently decided you don&#039;t care.
MuwAAse.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24