Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Quick Dominance Update!
1 2 3 4 5
@Xhaztol I've always been confused by this... Is the dominance only by week?
To be more specific, only dragons exalted during a given week are counted for that week's dominance? It's not a grand total of dragons exalted?
To be more specific, only dragons exalted during a given week are counted for that week's dominance? It's not a grand total of dragons exalted?
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
Oh, so THAT'S why we're suddenly in first... hmm.
Oh, so THAT'S why we're suddenly in first... hmm.
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
[quote name="TwiliShewolf" date="2013-07-09 08:18:25" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=386082#390873"]@Xhaztol I've always been confused by this... Is the dominance only by week? To be more specific, only dragons exalted during a given week are counted for that week's dominance? It's not a grand total of dragons exalted?[/quote] Dominance is week-to-week. Dragon's exalted this week will determine who gets Dominance bonuses next week, and the cycle continues. :)

Dominance is week-to-week. Dragon's exalted this week will determine who gets Dominance bonuses next week, and the cycle continues. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thanks for the update! :)
Thanks for the update! :)
Thank you, good to know it's more accurate now.

And hey, let us not forget that Ice wasn't the only flight to get dominance two weeks in a row *cough*

*waves Earth flags*
Thank you, good to know it's more accurate now.

And hey, let us not forget that Ice wasn't the only flight to get dominance two weeks in a row *cough*

*waves Earth flags*
CxPmkny.png
Thanks for the update >w<
Thanks for the update >w<
This is neat
This is neat
I am just curious, but did this update cause some server lag and freezing? Every page and action I&#039;ve tried to load this morning is taking about one minute to load, and some don&#039;t even load at all.

I don&#039;t think it&#039;s my internet, because Deviantart and other websites are loading just fine, it&#039;s just this one that seems to be having issues?
I am just curious, but did this update cause some server lag and freezing? Every page and action I&#039;ve tried to load this morning is taking about one minute to load, and some don&#039;t even load at all.

I don&#039;t think it&#039;s my internet, because Deviantart and other websites are loading just fine, it&#039;s just this one that seems to be having issues?
If you like dragons, then check out my DeviantART account to see all my wonderful pieces! I even do custom commissions of just about anything, including sculptures!
http://www.Neffertity.deviantart.com/gallery
[quote name="Neffertity" date="2013-07-09 10:51:01" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=386082#393069"]I am just curious, but did this update cause some server lag and freezing? Every page and action I've tried to load this morning is taking about one minute to load, and some don't even load at all. I don't think it's my internet, because Deviantart and other websites are loading just fine, it's just this one that seems to be having issues?[/quote] @Neffertity: This update had no effect on the site's performance, what you're likely experience is some ramp-up time while all our users connect and acclimate to our second server. There may be some bumps, but they are already smoothing out as time progresses!

@Neffertity: This update had no effect on the site&#039;s performance, what you&#039;re likely experience is some ramp-up time while all our users connect and acclimate to our second server. There may be some bumps, but they are already smoothing out as time progresses!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me. I really appreciate it. :)
@Xhaztol Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me. I really appreciate it. :)
If you like dragons, then check out my DeviantART account to see all my wonderful pieces! I even do custom commissions of just about anything, including sculptures!
http://www.Neffertity.deviantart.com/gallery
1 2 3 4 5