Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@azuraa no pearlcatchers yet, but before my husband used it on his dragon, he sent it to me to preview on mine and I really LOVED how it looked on my pearlcatcher. I've liked it the most I've seen so far, of course I haven't seen everything yet :). I should've taken a screenshot or something...
@azuraa no pearlcatchers yet, but before my husband used it on his dragon, he sent it to me to preview on mine and I really LOVED how it looked on my pearlcatcher. I've liked it the most I've seen so far, of course I haven't seen everything yet :). I should've taken a screenshot or something...
tumblr_inline_n141cnO0nV1rvrguk.png
Aw, staff, you guys are lovely. you&#039;ve implemented pretty much every suggestion I&#039;ve seen on tumblr over the past few days. I&#039;m glad you guys are so attentive. <3
Aw, staff, you guys are lovely. you&#039;ve implemented pretty much every suggestion I&#039;ve seen on tumblr over the past few days. I&#039;m glad you guys are so attentive. <3
ddf5a147-41af-11e6-bb78-d9784904823c.gif
16883 on furvilla
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74328] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/74328_350.png[/img] [/url] First wildclaw. :D edit: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72516] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/72516_350.png[/img] [/url] And second. THANKS A TON FOR THIS GENE! It gave my "ravenclaws" the kind of look I was hoping for.

74328_350.png

First wildclaw. :D

edit:

72516_350.png

And second.

THANKS A TON FOR THIS GENE! It gave my "ravenclaws" the kind of look I was hoping for.
@ecks w00t! congrats :D
@ecks w00t! congrats :D
tumblr_inline_n141cnO0nV1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Loddie" date="2013-07-07 20:58:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=363136#363791"]wow exciting news! The credit page is a great idea and I'm glad exalting got a boost. I do have a more technical question about the seraph gene. If one parent has it, and the other parent has eyespots, will the babies have a 50/50 chance of getting either gene? Or will the new gene be more/less rare?[/quote] Exact same question from me - undying gratitude to whoever lets me know because I'm seriously considering an Eyespot/Seraph pair for a clutch in less than a week! O.o
wow exciting news! The credit page is a great idea and I&#039;m glad exalting got a boost.

I do have a more technical question about the seraph gene. If one parent has it, and the other parent has eyespots, will the babies have a 50/50 chance of getting either gene? Or will the new gene be more/less rare?

Exact same question from me - undying gratitude to whoever lets me know because I&#039;m seriously considering an Eyespot/Seraph pair for a clutch in less than a week! O.o
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
@warriorjames
Thank you very much for the donation for this :)
@warriorjames
Thank you very much for the donation for this :)
BMEWTUV.png
<3
<3
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
:/ This is ridiculous. I&#039;ve been refreshing the market every minute for an hour and have yet to see one.
:/ This is ridiculous. I&#039;ve been refreshing the market every minute for an hour and have yet to see one.
OH! and thanks so much for stocking the market in higher quantities! I can already see a higher number of pearl catcher breed changes. It&#039;s defiantly something to make note of as the number of users grow
OH! and thanks so much for stocking the market in higher quantities! I can already see a higher number of pearl catcher breed changes. It&#039;s defiantly something to make note of as the number of users grow
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
» eh, could look better without the little swirl by the joint.
» eh, could look better without the little swirl by the joint.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17