Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Yay!!!
Thank you people:D
Yay!!!
Thank you people:D
@Glumduk , you're the first Ping I got. c: Thanks a lot for letting me know! Would be a waste to pay what they most likely plan to charge on the AH.
@Glumduk , you're the first Ping I got. c: Thanks a lot for letting me know! Would be a waste to pay what they most likely plan to charge on the AH.
UZVTEBc.png
Wow 5 dragons already have them- and I must say, very nice looking.
Wow 5 dragons already have them- and I must say, very nice looking.
i love you guys!! thanks so much!
i love you guys!! thanks so much!
hk0zK67.gif
How much is the Seraph gene? Since I don't think I'll be seeing it in the marketplace anytime soon LOL /expects it to get sold out SO FAST

NEVERMIND. I CAN READ.

/EXCITED FOR THE GENE O_O
How much is the Seraph gene? Since I don't think I'll be seeing it in the marketplace anytime soon LOL /expects it to get sold out SO FAST

NEVERMIND. I CAN READ.

/EXCITED FOR THE GENE O_O
oberonprance_zps9cf30752.gif rosebudprance_zps57f60902.gif OoImYiM.png
Our Eggs/Dragons will be cared for during the downtime right? /has a nest i dont wanna see die

Other than that I'm excited for all the updates!!!
Our Eggs/Dragons will be cared for during the downtime right? /has a nest i dont wanna see die

Other than that I'm excited for all the updates!!!
omfgdogs.gif
Edit~

Nevermind! I've figured out the answer myself, aha.
Edit~

Nevermind! I've figured out the answer myself, aha.
more in stock now!!!

Edit: XD aaand they're gone
more in stock now!!!

Edit: XD aaand they're gone
tumblr_inline_n141cnO0nV1rvrguk.png
Super excited for this~ Thanks so, so much, guys!

I need to see this on Pearcatchers, like, now. Anyone got 'em yet?
Super excited for this~ Thanks so, so much, guys!

I need to see this on Pearcatchers, like, now. Anyone got 'em yet?
wow exciting news! The credit page is a great idea and I'm glad exalting got a boost.

I do have a more technical question about the seraph gene. If one parent has it, and the other parent has eyespots, will the babies have a 50/50 chance of getting either gene? Or will the new gene be more/less rare?
wow exciting news! The credit page is a great idea and I'm glad exalting got a boost.

I do have a more technical question about the seraph gene. If one parent has it, and the other parent has eyespots, will the babies have a 50/50 chance of getting either gene? Or will the new gene be more/less rare?
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17