Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
SO AWESOME! I love all of this, THANK YOU for increasing the rate the marketplace stocks scrolls <3 AND the exalt changes, AND ...Everything! :D

Oh man, Seraph looks awesome on that snapper, I&#039;m thinking I&#039;m going to have to get it for Chondrite. *watches savings goals whoosh out the window* :D
SO AWESOME! I love all of this, THANK YOU for increasing the rate the marketplace stocks scrolls <3 AND the exalt changes, AND ...Everything! :D

Oh man, Seraph looks awesome on that snapper, I&#039;m thinking I&#039;m going to have to get it for Chondrite. *watches savings goals whoosh out the window* :D
Epic update! <3
Epic update! <3
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
You guys are seriously great. You&#039;re so attentive to the users, and the gene looks great!
You guys are seriously great. You&#039;re so attentive to the users, and the gene looks great!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
These updates are super great, thanks!!

I really hope the second server works out better this time, haha.

And seraph gene + dominance and new user changes are huge steps in the right direction--thanks for those too!!
These updates are super great, thanks!!

I really hope the second server works out better this time, haha.

And seraph gene + dominance and new user changes are huge steps in the right direction--thanks for those too!!
@Undel
For everyone that didn&#039;t have the Encyclopedia, World Map and Forums available when they created their account and chose their flight is there going to be retroactive flight-changes? Like a one-time thing so people who didn&#039;t know the lore can change to a flight that fits them better? =\
@Undel
For everyone that didn&#039;t have the Encyclopedia, World Map and Forums available when they created their account and chose their flight is there going to be retroactive flight-changes? Like a one-time thing so people who didn&#039;t know the lore can change to a flight that fits them better? =\
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
Awesome work staff! Please keep being awesome!
Awesome work staff! Please keep being awesome!
What a great update. Good news all around! Time to break out the champagne.

Ahaha, and Seraph is already sold out, if it was dropped just now.

Any chance you can tell the rest of us how much we need to save up to get those gorgeous wings?
What a great update. Good news all around! Time to break out the champagne.

Ahaha, and Seraph is already sold out, if it was dropped just now.

Any chance you can tell the rest of us how much we need to save up to get those gorgeous wings?
TuEVAjZ.png
[quote name="Kenaeshia" date="2013-07-07 20:19:41" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=363136#363220"]I'll love whoever pings me once they find out how much the Gene costs. [/quote] @Kenaeshia - I hope you don't get spammed with pings. Seraph costs 125kT. Don't pick it up for any more than that if you see them on the AH.
I&#039;ll love whoever pings me once they find out how much the Gene costs.

@Kenaeshia - I hope you don&#039;t get spammed with pings. Seraph costs 125kT. Don&#039;t pick it up for any more than that if you see them on the AH.
Can I just casually say here... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61784] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/61784_350.png[/img] [/url] First? =)
Can I just casually say here...

61784_350.png

First? =)
Oh god, Seraph is going to be perfect for one of my characters. I&#039;m so glad I didn&#039;t buy him Eyespots, this is much better.
Oh god, Seraph is going to be perfect for one of my characters. I&#039;m so glad I didn&#039;t buy him Eyespots, this is much better.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17