Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
None of the fair games are working either, and the site is lagging more with the second server. :/ I hope this is fixed soon...
None of the fair games are working either, and the site is lagging more with the second server. :/ I hope this is fixed soon...
@Remorium

I was going to post that as well. I was afraid the fairgrounds was just me this time... Guess not. I am kinda disappointed that I will not even come close to finishing my lucky streak today. >.<
@Remorium

I was going to post that as well. I was afraid the fairgrounds was just me this time... Guess not. I am kinda disappointed that I will not even come close to finishing my lucky streak today. >.<
Higher or Lower is the only fairgrounds game working for me.

I&#039;ve just been grinding away with that and the coliseum. Though mostly the coliseum since the fairgrounds is a wee hair laggy.
Higher or Lower is the only fairgrounds game working for me.

I&#039;ve just been grinding away with that and the coliseum. Though mostly the coliseum since the fairgrounds is a wee hair laggy.
4fxtl3.png Wiki-wordmark.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png
Same here. Everything is going slower.
Same here. Everything is going slower.
Runestones and Jigsaws have always been real laggy for me, but now they won&#039;t load at all. Higher/ Lower is laggy but working which is how it has always been for me. I don&#039;t notice any real change, except instead of the games being nearly impossible to play, now they won&#039;t work at all :(
Runestones and Jigsaws have always been real laggy for me, but now they won&#039;t load at all. Higher/ Lower is laggy but working which is how it has always been for me. I don&#039;t notice any real change, except instead of the games being nearly impossible to play, now they won&#039;t work at all :(
@Akiri, if you still need someone to test on, I can help.
@Akiri, if you still need someone to test on, I can help.
moj0Ael.png
Seems to be running fine for me today. :D
Seems to be running fine for me today. :D
Chewy Tentacle
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17