Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I was eager for the second server, but am losing hope as everything is still ridiculously slow.

I was trying to complete my daily lucky streak and it became quite hair pulling, so I had to stop. That's when I came here and waited forever for this page to load.

I don't know what the situation is right now, but fingers crossed that everything is/will be going according to plan. I'll be checking back later for updates.

I was eager for the second server, but am losing hope as everything is still ridiculously slow.

I was trying to complete my daily lucky streak and it became quite hair pulling, so I had to stop. That's when I came here and waited forever for this page to load.

I don't know what the situation is right now, but fingers crossed that everything is/will be going according to plan. I'll be checking back later for updates.

Iiiiim Moooooving in Slooooow Moooootiooooon!

And yay I got a Seraph scroll <3
Iiiiim Moooooving in Slooooow Moooootiooooon!

And yay I got a Seraph scroll <3
1kz7OWt.png
I am having MAJOR performance problems since the server was shut down and hooked up with the second one :(
Really... over 10 minutes for the high/low fair game is crazy..
I am having MAJOR performance problems since the server was shut down and hooked up with the second one :(
Really... over 10 minutes for the high/low fair game is crazy..
Play my little onlinegame :D http://tiggcreations.com/My-Videogame.htm
I&#039;m having problems loading the site, but I&#039;m having connection problems in general (as usual :|) so I&#039;m not sure how much of it is FR and how much is me.
I&#039;m having problems loading the site, but I&#039;m having connection problems in general (as usual :|) so I&#039;m not sure how much of it is FR and how much is me.
Chewy Tentacle
I&#039;m also having loading problems. Loading pages is slower than usual and some images - dragon and items in hoard - that either load, semi-load or don&#039;t load at all.
I&#039;m also having loading problems. Loading pages is slower than usual and some images - dragon and items in hoard - that either load, semi-load or don&#039;t load at all.
FR-SignatureBanner2014_zps7bc06ece.png
getting a ton of lag too. takes around 2mins to load a page when it was fine before the server hook up
getting a ton of lag too. takes around 2mins to load a page when it was fine before the server hook up
water_zps4977b3b2.png
Is anyone experiencing a slowdown willing to perform a test using Firebug? I&#039;d like to see a screenshot of your load times to see where the slow down is.
Is anyone experiencing a slowdown willing to perform a test using Firebug? I&#039;d like to see a screenshot of your load times to see where the slow down is.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
I&#039;d help, but I have other things to do... Sorry!
I&#039;d help, but I have other things to do... Sorry!
4fxtl3.png Wiki-wordmark.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png
@Akiri

I&#039;ll help.
@Akiri

I&#039;ll help.
Send me a PM if you would like me to help.

Edit: Sorry, @Akiri, I should probably ping you with this. :)
Send me a PM if you would like me to help.

Edit: Sorry, @Akiri, I should probably ping you with this. :)
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17