Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Thanks for the time clarification Undel! :D <3 Timezones hurt my brain...
Thanks for the time clarification Undel! :D <3 Timezones hurt my brain...
Yaaaaaay!! Thank you all!
Yaaaaaay!! Thank you all!
Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
furry_fiddle.png
yay, thanks for the updates! ^-^
yay, thanks for the updates! ^-^
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Why are you guys still using crons to age dragons.
Why are you guys still using crons to age dragons.
Nice! Thanks. Especially with the apparel, haha. I&#039;m always having to equip/unequip stuff so it doesn&#039;t look overwritten.
Nice! Thanks. Especially with the apparel, haha. I&#039;m always having to equip/unequip stuff so it doesn&#039;t look overwritten.
I was about to rush here and remind FR team to take care of our eggs and dragons, but apparently that&#039;s been taken care of already. Silly me, shouldn&#039;t have doubted you. :&#039;) Thanks for the new updates, they are great!
I was about to rush here and remind FR team to take care of our eggs and dragons, but apparently that&#039;s been taken care of already. Silly me, shouldn&#039;t have doubted you. :&#039;) Thanks for the new updates, they are great!
8wF4Uc8.png
The seraph gene is beautiful! Something to save for! Loving all the news and updates!
The seraph gene is beautiful! Something to save for! Loving all the news and updates!
You guys are seriously the BEST! <3 <3 ;-;
You guys are seriously the BEST! <3 <3 ;-;
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Hooray! Can&#039;t wait to get one of those Seraph genes...
Awesome updates. ^_^
Hooray! Can&#039;t wait to get one of those Seraph genes...
Awesome updates. ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17