Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Nice, thank you for all the updates!
Nice, thank you for all the updates!
Oh gosh, so excited to get my hands on a seraph gene! It looks absolutely fantastic <33
And thanks for all the updates! ;v; b
Oh gosh, so excited to get my hands on a seraph gene! It looks absolutely fantastic <33
And thanks for all the updates! ;v; b
Q7HH0eK.png
These are awesome updates! Thanks so much for your hard work guys. <3
These are awesome updates! Thanks so much for your hard work guys. <3
That&#039;s a very nice gene. I&#039;d love to get my hands on that. XD
That&#039;s a very nice gene. I&#039;d love to get my hands on that. XD
Mo7DlO3.gif
((Animated signature by Veyzkerif))
Haha, oh wow.
I hope I can get myself a Seraph gene before the site goes down. Because of the different timezones maintenance starts at 9 am for me. :&#039;) (And approx ends at 9 pm if it&#039;s really 12 hours.)

Well. I need to wash all the floors anyway. xD And stuff like that.

(Woah, I&#039;m super excited about the second server!)
Haha, oh wow.
I hope I can get myself a Seraph gene before the site goes down. Because of the different timezones maintenance starts at 9 am for me. :&#039;) (And approx ends at 9 pm if it&#039;s really 12 hours.)

Well. I need to wash all the floors anyway. xD And stuff like that.

(Woah, I&#039;m super excited about the second server!)
The site will be going down at 0:00 tuesday (the start of tuesday, tonight. Directly after monday.)

The amount of treasure awarded as an exaltation level bonus for dragons level 2+ has been doubled.

Akiri will feed and incubate your dragons during downtime.

We&#039;re still going through moderator applications. My gosh, there were so many! We never expected so many folks to volunteer to help out. We&#039;re humbled. It&#039;s going to take a bit more time to get through all of them. Thank you so much for volunteering, and for your patience!

We have several updates lined up for this week that we think you&#039;re gonna like. :-)
The site will be going down at 0:00 tuesday (the start of tuesday, tonight. Directly after monday.)

The amount of treasure awarded as an exaltation level bonus for dragons level 2+ has been doubled.

Akiri will feed and incubate your dragons during downtime.

We&#039;re still going through moderator applications. My gosh, there were so many! We never expected so many folks to volunteer to help out. We&#039;re humbled. It&#039;s going to take a bit more time to get through all of them. Thank you so much for volunteering, and for your patience!

We have several updates lined up for this week that we think you&#039;re gonna like. :-)
Quick question; will the scheduled maintenance affect out dragons&#039; energy bars? If the server is going to be down for several hours, will our dragons lose energy as usual or...? I&#039;ve kept my dragons&#039; bars at 98-100% for almost two weeks now and I would really hate to lose that streak...
Quick question; will the scheduled maintenance affect out dragons&#039; energy bars? If the server is going to be down for several hours, will our dragons lose energy as usual or...? I&#039;ve kept my dragons&#039; bars at 98-100% for almost two weeks now and I would really hate to lose that streak...
tumblr_inline_nwugxzMDyv1t7d5o3_500.gif
Akiri will feed your dragons, so energy will remain the same or improve.
Akiri will feed your dragons, so energy will remain the same or improve.
The Seraph wings are soo pretty!
Nice work. I&#039;ll try to survive the withdrawals during the downtime. :p
The Seraph wings are soo pretty!
Nice work. I&#039;ll try to survive the withdrawals during the downtime. :p
Neato, I&#039;ll definitely have to get feathery wings for some of my dragons.
Now I should reap the coliseum like there&#039;s no tomorrow... because tomorrow the site will be offline from 10am - 10pm(?) my local time. XD
Well now, I think that tomorrow will be a very productive day.
Neato, I&#039;ll definitely have to get feathery wings for some of my dragons.
Now I should reap the coliseum like there&#039;s no tomorrow... because tomorrow the site will be offline from 10am - 10pm(?) my local time. XD
Well now, I think that tomorrow will be a very productive day.
ZPPY.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17