Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gembond, Enemy Chests, & Mirror Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/update1.png[/img][/center] [b]New Gene Available:[/b] The Gembond Gene is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=spec&type=0]now stocking in the marketplace[/url]. This gene applies applies a coating of rough-cut gems to your dragon's hide, displaying in the dragon's tertiary color. [b]New Lore - Mirror Dragons:[/b] There's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=3]a new article up in the encyclopedi[/url]a detailing the life and habits of the mirror dragon. [b]Enemy Chests:[/b] The beastmen in coliseum now have a chance to drop a variety of container items. Inside you'll find various loot, treasure, and even gems! [s][b]Jigsaw Down:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=34016&p=mb] We've taken down Jigsaw[/url] in an effort to try and isolate where our server issues are stemming from. Later today Runestones will be receiving a buffed treasure output.[/s] Jigsaw is back up! Enjoy! [b]Google Checkout:[/b][s] We've been experiencing some issues with Google Checkout. Until these issues have been resolved, we've taken it down as a payment option. In the meantime, feel free to use paypal for all your gem-purchasing needs. [/s] We've corrected the issue for future purchases. If you made a purchase through google checkout and did not receive your gems, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=pm&action=compose&to=Akiri]please send a message to Akiri[/url] and we will work to straighten out your purchase. . . . Thank you for the fantastic response Flight Rising has received in its first couple of days. Its wonderful to see so many people playing our game. Thanks for bearing with us as we work our way through launch week stabilization.
update1.png

New Gene Available: The Gembond Gene is now stocking in the marketplace. This gene applies applies a coating of rough-cut gems to your dragon's hide, displaying in the dragon's tertiary color.

New Lore - Mirror Dragons: There's a new article up in the encyclopedia detailing the life and habits of the mirror dragon.

Enemy Chests: The beastmen in coliseum now have a chance to drop a variety of container items. Inside you'll find various loot, treasure, and even gems!

Jigsaw Down: We've taken down Jigsaw in an effort to try and isolate where our server issues are stemming from. Later today Runestones will be receiving a buffed treasure output. Jigsaw is back up! Enjoy!

Google Checkout: We've been experiencing some issues with Google Checkout. Until these issues have been resolved, we've taken it down as a payment option. In the meantime, feel free to use paypal for all your gem-purchasing needs. We've corrected the issue for future purchases.

If you made a purchase through google checkout and did not receive your gems, please send a message to Akiri and we will work to straighten out your purchase.

Thank you for the fantastic response Flight Rising has received in its first couple of days. Its wonderful to see so many people playing our game. Thanks for bearing with us as we work our way through launch week stabilization.
Gembond Gene is a super neat idea! I love how it looks. :)

Glad to see updates so quickly after release. I've been very pleased with the site so far, you guys have done an amazing job. :3
Gembond Gene is a super neat idea! I love how it looks. :)

Glad to see updates so quickly after release. I've been very pleased with the site so far, you guys have done an amazing job. :3
Gembond, it's so nice it applies it twice :D
Gembond, it's so nice it applies it twice :D
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
Love gembond, was expecting it to be more like shiny cut gems and less like stones, but it is still really cool *w*

Also aw yus, I love Runestones. Can't wait for the other games to come out too!
Love gembond, was expecting it to be more like shiny cut gems and less like stones, but it is still really cool *w*

Also aw yus, I love Runestones. Can't wait for the other games to come out too!
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
Ugh...I need this new gene for my dragons. It's just so umf that I can't even find the right word to describe it.

Ugh...I need this new gene for my dragons. It's just so umf that I can't even find the right word to describe it.

t7GyuAE.png
Sweet! Nice update.

I already looted a few chests and I must say I really love the idea - can't say much about the Gembond yet cause I don't really have the treasure -yet-!
Sweet! Nice update.

I already looted a few chests and I must say I really love the idea - can't say much about the Gembond yet cause I don't really have the treasure -yet-!
690328pathtotruth2.png
Neat. Not tried messing around with genes yet, but this new one is rather pretty.
Neat. Not tried messing around with genes yet, but this new one is rather pretty.
Fantastic :)
Fantastic :)
Sad to see Jigsaw down, I was getting kind of obsessed with it haha.
Sad to see Jigsaw down, I was getting kind of obsessed with it haha.
vega
they/them
Beastmen? Where are they. o:
Beastmen? Where are they. o:
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6