Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gembond, Enemy Chests, & Mirror Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sad to see jigsaw leave, always had fun with those when I was little, but if it helps, then I think we can do just fine without it. ^_^ Thanks for the update guys! :D
Sad to see jigsaw leave, always had fun with those when I was little, but if it helps, then I think we can do just fine without it. ^_^ Thanks for the update guys! :D
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
I am exicited about the gemstone gene and getting treasure chests at the coliseum.

I am also glad that Runestones payout gets a buff. I may not be great at that game but I am certainly better at it than the jigsaw one. It took forever to reach the lucky streak. I played for hours and didn't get even half way.

I only played the jigsaw one once and it took me 26 minutes in easy mode. Needless to say I didn't get the time bonus and compared to the Runestones it was a horrible payout. It was a horrible payout for the time spent even not comparing anything else.

I won't be sad that the jigsaw game is down. I am horrid at jigsaws and they frustrate me.
I am exicited about the gemstone gene and getting treasure chests at the coliseum.

I am also glad that Runestones payout gets a buff. I may not be great at that game but I am certainly better at it than the jigsaw one. It took forever to reach the lucky streak. I played for hours and didn't get even half way.

I only played the jigsaw one once and it took me 26 minutes in easy mode. Needless to say I didn't get the time bonus and compared to the Runestones it was a horrible payout. It was a horrible payout for the time spent even not comparing anything else.

I won't be sad that the jigsaw game is down. I am horrid at jigsaws and they frustrate me.
FR_Arcanethin_zps84463c57.png
Even with these (relatively minor) hiccups, I've found this site to be so addicting and fun, and just want to thank you admins for all for the work that you've done! ;u; I'll be rooting for you genius programmers and such as you try to fix the things beyond my comprehension XD
Even with these (relatively minor) hiccups, I've found this site to be so addicting and fun, and just want to thank you admins for all for the work that you've done! ;u; I'll be rooting for you genius programmers and such as you try to fix the things beyond my comprehension XD
U6cnrjD.png
Thank you for the updates. :)

Am sad to see Jigsaw gone too. D:
Thank you for the updates. :)

Am sad to see Jigsaw gone too. D:
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Thank you for buffing Runes! I love the game, but it felt like I was playing for the score, not the gold. Doing both would be preferable ^_^
Thank you for buffing Runes! I love the game, but it felt like I was playing for the score, not the gold. Doing both would be preferable ^_^
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Hopefully we'll see Jigsaw back soon! Great updates, and so far the site is addicting and amazing!
Hopefully we'll see Jigsaw back soon! Great updates, and so far the site is addicting and amazing!
"Let us be silent, that we may hear the whispers of the gods" -Emerson
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
[quote name="Monologue" date="2013-06-10 07:49:05" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=34612#35297"]Hopefully we'll see Jigsaw back soon! Great updates, and so far the site is addicting and amazing![/quote] I hope so too! I was seeing it last night while I was doing a cursory checking out of the site and wanted to play it today only to find it gone. o.O I've loved Jigsaw games on other sites, so was pretty sure I'd enjoy this one too. Can't wait until it's back! ^_^ Awesome updates!

I hope so too! I was seeing it last night while I was doing a cursory checking out of the site and wanted to play it today only to find it gone. o.O I've loved Jigsaw games on other sites, so was pretty sure I'd enjoy this one too. Can't wait until it's back! ^_^

Awesome updates!
"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell

"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero
Oohhh, good to know. I got a couple of those green leaf treasure packs last night. I was really surprised and thought there was some type of glitch. lol!

(I really need my puzzles...)
Oohhh, good to know. I got a couple of those green leaf treasure packs last night. I was really surprised and thought there was some type of glitch. lol!

(I really need my puzzles...)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
That promotional dragon looks fabulous with the Gembond on it.
That promotional dragon looks fabulous with the Gembond on it.
~
Yaay for gembound gene!
Noo for puzzle going down, hope It's back soon! =3
Yaay for gembound gene!
Noo for puzzle going down, hope It's back soon! =3
1 2 3 4 5 6