Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fasten Seatbelts Sign is Off
1 2 3 4 5 6
I was confused about how the site was being weird..glad everything's cleared up now^^. And happy 4th of July everyone!
I was confused about how the site was being weird..glad everything's cleared up now^^. And happy 4th of July everyone!
9bu8tTE.pngD5OF5Gf.png
@Xhaztol:
I cannot feed my dragons or add familiars to my dragons that currently don't have own.
Please fix this whenever you can O=
Thank you.

EDIT:
Thank you guys for looking into it. They both work for me now.
Enjoy your Fourth of July, FR team!
@Xhaztol:
I cannot feed my dragons or add familiars to my dragons that currently don't have own.
Please fix this whenever you can O=
Thank you.

EDIT:
Thank you guys for looking into it. They both work for me now.
Enjoy your Fourth of July, FR team!
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Thanks for the quick response, it's running fine for me now. Happy 4th of July!
Thanks for the quick response, it's running fine for me now. Happy 4th of July!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Happy 4th of July my fellow Americans ^^

And Happy Birthday Xhazzy! Congratulations and may you have another year of awesomeness ^^
Happy 4th of July my fellow Americans ^^

And Happy Birthday Xhazzy! Congratulations and may you have another year of awesomeness ^^
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
Thank you for the updates!
I&#039;m having troubles playing Fairground games (apart from Higher and Lower). :< Shift + Ctrl + R isn&#039;t working; the pages just freeze and seem to be "loading endlessly" while completely stuck; I can&#039;t click anything, refresh, enter any other site from typing in a new url, nothing.
Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Thank you for the updates!
I&#039;m having troubles playing Fairground games (apart from Higher and Lower). :< Shift + Ctrl + R isn&#039;t working; the pages just freeze and seem to be "loading endlessly" while completely stuck; I can&#039;t click anything, refresh, enter any other site from typing in a new url, nothing.
Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Ah, I thought it might have been my internet connection. Thanks for the heads up and for trying to fix it as fast as possible as well! <3
Ah, I thought it might have been my internet connection. Thanks for the heads up and for trying to fix it as fast as possible as well! <3
ZNhRsiG.png
Happy 4th everyone!
Hoping the fireworks don&#039;t get rained out here.
Happy 4th everyone!
Hoping the fireworks don&#039;t get rained out here.
Wrath. Is. Back.
It&#039;s great to see how quickly issues like these get resolved. :~) Cheers for your hard work, and happy Fourth!
It&#039;s great to see how quickly issues like these get resolved. :~) Cheers for your hard work, and happy Fourth!
Bhg9NbZ.gif
thanks for the update, and i heard it was your birthday so Happy birthday AND fourth of july!
thanks for the update, and i heard it was your birthday so Happy birthday AND fourth of july!
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
Happy Independence Day Flight Rising!
And thanks for the update, its always nice to know what&#039;s going on!
Happy Independence Day Flight Rising!
And thanks for the update, its always nice to know what&#039;s going on!
NatureBanner2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6