Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Spiral Lore, Mod Apps, Bug Fixes
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/news7-3-13.png[/img][/center] [b]New Lore:[/b] An article about the [b]Spiral breed[/b] is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=22]now available in the encyclopedia[/url]. [b]Moderator Application Deadline:[/b] As a reminder, the deadline for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=189641]moderator applications[/url] is tonight, July 3rd at 23:59 server time. A big thank you from the team to everyone who has volunteered. [center][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=280916]Click here to read more.[/url][/b][/center] [more] [b]Bug Fixes:[/b] [LIST] [*]The issue that caused lucky stream not to reset properly during rollover has been resolved. [/LIST] [b]Cache Issues:[/b] Many users have come forward in the [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug]Bug Reports Forum[/url][/b] with descriptions of issues where their treasure total may be off (or change on page refreshes), or they don't see a dragon that they know they purchased. Sometimes apparel will get stuck, even though it's removed. Sometimes buttons may become unresponsive. These are likely symptoms of residual data being left in your browser's cache, which can potentially jam up, and cause display problems. We'd like to provide everyone with instructions on how to clear their browser's cache, which may solve issues relating to, but not limited to: [LIST] [*]Apparel showing on a dragon when it has been removed. [*]Treasure/Gem totals changing when moving from page to page. [*]Buttons becoming unresponsive when they used to work fine. [*]Unable to reach the forum index. [*]Getting a 500 error page on some site features. [/LIST] [b][url=http://tinyurl.com/56xpm2]--> Click here for step-by-step instructions about how to clear your browser's cache. <--[/url][/b] If you are experiencing anything like the above, or things just seem a bit off, [b]this is a great troubleshooting step to try first prior to writing a report.[/b]
news7-3-13.png

New Lore:
An article about the Spiral breed is now available in the encyclopedia.

Moderator Application Deadline:
As a reminder, the deadline for moderator applications is tonight, July 3rd at 23:59 server time. A big thank you from the team to everyone who has volunteered.

Bug Fixes:
  • The issue that caused lucky stream not to reset properly during rollover has been resolved.

Cache Issues:
Many users have come forward in the Bug Reports Forum with descriptions of issues where their treasure total may be off (or change on page refreshes), or they don&#039;t see a dragon that they know they purchased. Sometimes apparel will get stuck, even though it&#039;s removed. Sometimes buttons may become unresponsive.

These are likely symptoms of residual data being left in your browser&#039;s cache, which can potentially jam up, and cause display problems. We&#039;d like to provide everyone with instructions on how to clear their browser&#039;s cache, which may solve issues relating to, but not limited to:
  • Apparel showing on a dragon when it has been removed.
  • Treasure/Gem totals changing when moving from page to page.
  • Buttons becoming unresponsive when they used to work fine.
  • Unable to reach the forum index.
  • Getting a 500 error page on some site features.
--> Click here for step-by-step instructions about how to clear your browser&#039;s cache. <--

If you are experiencing anything like the above, or things just seem a bit off, this is a great troubleshooting step to try first prior to writing a report.
Yay spirals! I am all over this update
Yay spirals! I am all over this update
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
YESSSSSS. SO happy about the Spiral entry!
YESSSSSS. SO happy about the Spiral entry!
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
Spirals are my favourite dragon species onsite! And now, that I read that entry, even more! Thanks for sharing! *w*
Spirals are my favourite dragon species onsite! And now, that I read that entry, even more! Thanks for sharing! *w*
The Spirals are so cute, oh my goodness! They sound like puppies with how they&#039;re just go, go, go until they suddenly screech to a halt. The fact that their dens often destroy what they&#039;re dug into is rather amusing to me, as well. I doubt they thought that far ahead!

Augh, I&#039;m so glad my favorite breed has its lore now. I didn&#039;t think it was possible for me to love Spiral dragons any more than I already did, and I&#039;ve just been proven terribly wrong. Hghghghghg.
The Spirals are so cute, oh my goodness! They sound like puppies with how they&#039;re just go, go, go until they suddenly screech to a halt. The fact that their dens often destroy what they&#039;re dug into is rather amusing to me, as well. I doubt they thought that far ahead!

Augh, I&#039;m so glad my favorite breed has its lore now. I didn&#039;t think it was possible for me to love Spiral dragons any more than I already did, and I&#039;ve just been proven terribly wrong. Hghghghghg.
My Lucky Streak randomly reset to zero in the middle of the day yesterday. Could that be a cache issue? (I didn&#039;t report it then because I was nowhere near to reaching the cap.)
My Lucky Streak randomly reset to zero in the middle of the day yesterday. Could that be a cache issue? (I didn&#039;t report it then because I was nowhere near to reaching the cap.)
234x60.gif
So happy for the Spiral entry :`D I just got my first spiral last night, so I`m beyond over the moon; more so now that I know what they`re like mentally, now.
Great shoopyloopy puppies with the shortest of attention spans. So happy.
So happy for the Spiral entry :`D I just got my first spiral last night, so I`m beyond over the moon; more so now that I know what they`re like mentally, now.
Great shoopyloopy puppies with the shortest of attention spans. So happy.
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Awesome, glad to see the Spirals on there now! :^) They are a pretty lovely breed.

Good luck with all those mod apps!
Awesome, glad to see the Spirals on there now! :^) They are a pretty lovely breed.

Good luck with all those mod apps!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Awesome, I always love updates to the breed lore!
Awesome, I always love updates to the breed lore!
1 2 3 4 5