Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
[quote name="ToxicVenom" date="2019-10-17 19:14:17" ] I feel like another good addition to the game is where players can search for items in their hoard. For example, if you were looking for a filigree rapier in your hoard, you could simply go to the apparel section and type in “filigree” and the item will show up, instead of flipping through 50 pages worth of app to find the item you are looking for. [/quote] Yes pls, I have so many tabs of everything, it's pure hell to go through all of them to find something...
ToxicVenom wrote on 2019-10-17 19:14:17:
I feel like another good addition to the game is where players can search for items in their hoard. For example, if you were looking for a filigree rapier in your hoard, you could simply go to the apparel section and type in “filigree” and the item will show up, instead of flipping through 50 pages worth of app to find the item you are looking for.

Yes pls, I have so many tabs of everything, it's pure hell to go through all of them to find something...
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
Love it!
only 188 left to collect!
Love it!
only 188 left to collect!
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
Potential future suggestion, also have an icon that tells you how many of each you have so you can sell/trade or smelt spare ones
Potential future suggestion, also have an icon that tells you how many of each you have so you can sell/trade or smelt spare ones
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
The new update: USEFUL!
Oh man so much better than the old version...
The new update: USEFUL!
Oh man so much better than the old version...
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
I don’t usually take the time to comment on news, but I have tot ake a moment to write a big THANK YOU for this one! I’ve been waiting for this for a long time and I really like the new concept that rewards all kinds of collectors!

So thank you so so much!
I don’t usually take the time to comment on news, but I have tot ake a moment to write a big THANK YOU for this one! I’ve been waiting for this for a long time and I really like the new concept that rewards all kinds of collectors!

So thank you so so much!
May the Wind carry you wherever you need to land.
eLAndXa.png
FR + 3 (Canada)
Yes! Ty! Now all we need is a tab that only shows familiars that are retired. (And possibly a favorite feature) [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Yes! Ty! Now all we need is a tab that only shows familiars that are retired. (And possibly a favorite feature)
[quote name="Ahriman" date="2019-10-18 07:20:27" ] [quote name="ToxicVenom" date="2019-10-17 19:14:17" ] I feel like another good addition to the game is where players can search for items in their hoard. For example, if you were looking for a filigree rapier in your hoard, you could simply go to the apparel section and type in “filigree” and the item will show up, instead of flipping through 50 pages worth of app to find the item you are looking for. [/quote] Yes pls, I have so many tabs of everything, it's pure hell to go through all of them to find something... [/quote] Head over to the suggestions forum! BUT I'm pretty sure it is coming. It will just take a lot of time before it does.
Ahriman wrote on 2019-10-18 07:20:27:
ToxicVenom wrote on 2019-10-17 19:14:17:
I feel like another good addition to the game is where players can search for items in their hoard. For example, if you were looking for a filigree rapier in your hoard, you could simply go to the apparel section and type in “filigree” and the item will show up, instead of flipping through 50 pages worth of app to find the item you are looking for.

Yes pls, I have so many tabs of everything, it's pure hell to go through all of them to find something...

Head over to the suggestions forum! BUT I'm pretty sure it is coming. It will just take a lot of time before it does.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
So cool!!!
So cool!!!
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
epic new style!!
late to the party but reading through all the updates I've missed rn
and commenting on them
epic new style!!
late to the party but reading through all the updates I've missed rn
and commenting on them
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
Also late to the party, but thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This is by far one of THE most useful updates I've been around for thus far, right next to the AH revamp. Love it!!
Also late to the party, but thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This is by far one of THE most useful updates I've been around for thus far, right next to the AH revamp. Love it!!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72