Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64
OMG SO MUCH YES TO MAHJONG
OMG SO MUCH YES TO MAHJONG
i was just in the main page n there was nothing so i was looking through my bestiary and saw the autumn Sphinx so i was ????? forum searched it and lol here i am

edit: in other news mahjong is awesome
i was just in the main page n there was nothing so i was looking through my bestiary and saw the autumn Sphinx so i was ????? forum searched it and lol here i am

edit: in other news mahjong is awesome
Drakengard.gif
I'm slow at mahjong, and the treasure deduction when there aren't any moves left is annoying.. but hey! It's so fun to play, I do love a bit of mahjong. Thanks, devs and Wind flight.
I'm slow at mahjong, and the treasure deduction when there aren't any moves left is annoying.. but hey! It's so fun to play, I do love a bit of mahjong. Thanks, devs and Wind flight.
YASSSSS THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME EVER. Thank you Staff! The tiles are BEAUTIFUL!
YASSSSS THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME EVER. Thank you Staff! The tiles are BEAUTIFUL!
grQU96J.png
MAHJONG GANG RISE UP
MAHJONG GANG RISE UP
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
YEESSSSS this looks awesome [emoji=gaoler love size=1] can't wait to get the new familiar too, it's very majestic. the blue compliments the orange/brown colors really well.
YEESSSSS this looks awesome

can't wait to get the new familiar too, it's very majestic. the blue compliments the orange/brown colors really well.
OjYCOIV.png
Mahjong? I love that game! :D Excited to try it out! ^^
Mahjong? I love that game! :D Excited to try it out! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Mahjong and that familiar are great! Little sad you only get 2500 treasure though :/
Mahjong and that familiar are great! Little sad you only get 2500 treasure though :/
Love the new game and familiar
Love the new game and familiar
oh.. a new fairgrounds game!! AND ITS WIND THEMED AAAAA

I love Mahjong and grew up playing it all the time, so I think I will really look forward to guides on this game soon.
oh.. a new fairgrounds game!! AND ITS WIND THEMED AAAAA

I love Mahjong and grew up playing it all the time, so I think I will really look forward to guides on this game soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64