Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
[quote name="SoftShine" date="2019-10-11 14:54:57" ] I wish it wouldnt take away points when we are forced to reset. Its unfair. [/quote] No it isn't; if you play carefully, you will have fewer resets and a higher score. If there was no penalty for resetting the board, there would be no point in playing intelligently. Is there any reason, however, why the bamboo board only gives out 2000 treasure rather than 2500? I just played a game and got my highest score on it with no resets, and still only got 2000.
SoftShine wrote on 2019-10-11 14:54:57:
I wish it wouldnt take away points when we are forced to reset. Its unfair.
No it isn't; if you play carefully, you will have fewer resets and a higher score. If there was no penalty for resetting the board, there would be no point in playing intelligently.

Is there any reason, however, why the bamboo board only gives out 2000 treasure rather than 2500? I just played a game and got my highest score on it with no resets, and still only got 2000.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
@thiccshiba [quote name="ThiccShiba" date="2019-10-14 18:38:45" ] Is the Mahjong game the best game to play to get coins? Like quickest, least tries to get alot? [/quote] Glimmer and Gloom is quicker once you've learned it, because each individual game is far shorter, but Mahjong is probably the next best?
@thiccshiba
ThiccShiba wrote on 2019-10-14 18:38:45:
Is the Mahjong game the best game to play to get coins? Like quickest, least tries to get alot?
Glimmer and Gloom is quicker once you've learned it, because each individual game is far shorter, but Mahjong is probably the next best?
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
@flootzavut

Ok good to know, thank you
@flootzavut

Ok good to know, thank you
VfH1m1B.png
Dea93Ly.png
@Kaepora Hi. Just feedback and a few questions here [s]since I couldn't really find the majong update thread (and I already started typing on this thread)[/s], but [i]will there be a graphics setting that would allow people to chose between the original and the newer version to suit their tastes?[/i] [emoji=fae confused size=1] I know some people (like me) don't really like the modifications to some tiles (namely, the coins and scratches tiles), though it's understandable to differentiate them from other similar ones. Gameplay is great, though when a game finishes, sometimes it leads to another round (probably from multi-clicking on one the final tiles). Could that be looked into? [emoji=mahjong tile size=1] Also, thanks for a majong emoji. Is possible, could all/most of the tiles be made into emojis as well? Just a suggestion, though. [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Kaepora
Hi. Just feedback and a few questions here since I couldn't really find the majong update thread (and I already started typing on this thread), but will there be a graphics setting that would allow people to chose between the original and the newer version to suit their tastes? I know some people (like me) don't really like the modifications to some tiles (namely, the coins and scratches tiles), though it's understandable to differentiate them from other similar ones.

Gameplay is great, though when a game finishes, sometimes it leads to another round (probably from multi-clicking on one the final tiles). Could that be looked into?

Also, thanks for a majong emoji. Is possible, could all/most of the tiles be made into emojis as well? Just a suggestion, though.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64