Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64
Game is fun and all but I find myself having to shuffle way to much and not making much off it. Some maps are easier to do with little shuffling while others you do it over and over. =/
The smaller maps are rough while the biggest are the worst. Taking careful aim to not just match the same pieces when you can do the other kinds with the weather is a big play i like. Again if done wrong even once i had to reshuffle a ton. Been trying all the boards and the Balloon, Wind Rune and Crescendo are utter chaos. The rest are bit smoother, but still could use some tweeking imo.
Game is fun and all but I find myself having to shuffle way to much and not making much off it. Some maps are easier to do with little shuffling while others you do it over and over. =/
The smaller maps are rough while the biggest are the worst. Taking careful aim to not just match the same pieces when you can do the other kinds with the weather is a big play i like. Again if done wrong even once i had to reshuffle a ton. Been trying all the boards and the Balloon, Wind Rune and Crescendo are utter chaos. The rest are bit smoother, but still could use some tweeking imo.
giphy.gif
I'M SO EXCITED! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Sorry for being inactive i hope you have nice day!!
I'M SO EXCITED!

Sorry for being inactive
i hope you have nice day!!
I love this so much and I didnt find a game like this for many years,I can play it every day
I love this so much and I didnt find a game like this for many years,I can play it every day
I LOVE IT!!![emoji=gaoler love size=1][emoji=gaoler star size=1][emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
I LOVE IT!!!
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
YESS LET'S GO!
YESS LET'S GO!
FR time +3
She/her
Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] As a person who doesn't get strategy games much and constantly needs money, MM is perfect for maxing out kt for Fairgrounds!
Thank you so much!

As a person who doesn't get strategy games much and constantly needs money, MM is perfect for maxing out kt for Fairgrounds!
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
I have a question: are the tiles supposed to shake constantly? I'm playing from my smartphone and I had the doubt that all games shake like that but I tried out others and it's only mistral mahjong which does so... it is a bit irritating
I have a question: are the tiles supposed to shake constantly? I'm playing from my smartphone and I had the doubt that all games shake like that but I tried out others and it's only mistral mahjong which does so... it is a bit irritating
gd43G6m.png
Oh God, my fave game is finally here. I can't describe how much I love Mahjong and how addicted I am to playing it. Now with extra money income! And the best thing is it works sweet on mobile, so I can do it almost everywhere. Thank you guys! [emoji=heart size=1]
Oh God, my fave game is finally here. I can't describe how much I love Mahjong and how addicted I am to playing it. Now with extra money income! And the best thing is it works sweet on mobile, so I can do it almost everywhere. Thank you guys!
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
i really like mahjong but like...
2500 for 5+ minutes is really bad... at that rate itll take 150 minutes to reach max treasure [im not the best player but im pretty familiar with the game]
all the payouts for games are so terrible. only g&g is worth playing and thats also because someone made a guide on how to do it so its extremely easy and you just have to search up the solution. you can reach max playing the very hard mode in 20 mins or less [took me longer at first before it became routine]

please make the other games worth it to play. i love jigsaw and mahjong but its just frustrating to get almost nothing for it. i can't imagine how new players feel.
i really like mahjong but like...
2500 for 5+ minutes is really bad... at that rate itll take 150 minutes to reach max treasure [im not the best player but im pretty familiar with the game]
all the payouts for games are so terrible. only g&g is worth playing and thats also because someone made a guide on how to do it so its extremely easy and you just have to search up the solution. you can reach max playing the very hard mode in 20 mins or less [took me longer at first before it became routine]

please make the other games worth it to play. i love jigsaw and mahjong but its just frustrating to get almost nothing for it. i can't imagine how new players feel.
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
[emoji=spiral laughing size=1] [emoji=wind rune size=1]
kV9q7M8.gif
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64