Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63
woo! that's neat. :D

Tho there def seems to be an overlap error with tundra's newly split wing gear
Tundra steamclip

(i get that it's lined with the actual wing line, buut also makes keeping the old look a bit weird. Not a complaint, just an observation. :'D)
woo! that's neat. :D

Tho there def seems to be an overlap error with tundra's newly split wing gear
Tundra steamclip

(i get that it's lined with the actual wing line, buut also makes keeping the old look a bit weird. Not a complaint, just an observation. :'D)
art-shop-forum-text-gif.gifrogue_fr_forum_banner_small_by_chari_artist-dch5jry.pngtumblr_pswf71cFQL1tpn6tfo6_r1_100.gif
Woop woop
Woop woop
DtBIuzC.png
Cant we have both? Old stays and then new ones added? Thankfully my old dragons dont use steampunk but id be upset if my old dragons ive had for years items got changed
Cant we have both? Old stays and then new ones added? Thankfully my old dragons dont use steampunk but id be upset if my old dragons ive had for years items got changed
jfLmvwf.jpg
I don't like the updated version. - Am I seeing things or is the color somehow different?
I don't like the updated version. - Am I seeing things or is the color somehow different?
fBZO2yk.png
I really don't like how Coalt Female's Tail Bauble got moved/shrunken down.
I used to have it on my girl, Luka, and it would show under her Plum Tail.. but now it got completely hidden so I had to remove it. :c

I'm also not fond of the new wing shape/design (I had a gold wing on my mettaton fandragon as it fit Mettaton's smooth shapes and the feathers resembled the plating on Mettaton EX's cheek)

Communication/polling would have helped us prepare for this, like the ribbons. Can we please have communications on things like this? ;o;
I really don't like how Coalt Female's Tail Bauble got moved/shrunken down.
I used to have it on my girl, Luka, and it would show under her Plum Tail.. but now it got completely hidden so I had to remove it. :c

I'm also not fond of the new wing shape/design (I had a gold wing on my mettaton fandragon as it fit Mettaton's smooth shapes and the feathers resembled the plating on Mettaton EX's cheek)

Communication/polling would have helped us prepare for this, like the ribbons. Can we please have communications on things like this? ;o;
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Wow, I might actually use some of the steam punk apparel now, it looks great! When I first joined years ago I always thought it was hideous (no offense XDDD;; ).
Wow, I might actually use some of the steam punk apparel now, it looks great! When I first joined years ago I always thought it was hideous (no offense XDDD;; ).
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
I liked these sets before but they'are even better now! Excellent update.
I liked these sets before but they'are even better now! Excellent update.
Really disappointed in the new wings. The look like blades of a ceiling fan instead of artificial feathers. I wish they'd make the old version available too for those of us who had lore worked around the pieces.
Really disappointed in the new wings. The look like blades of a ceiling fan instead of artificial feathers. I wish they'd make the old version available too for those of us who had lore worked around the pieces.
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
the tin sounds really lovely
the tin sounds really lovely
The Callenreese Clan - captorkinnie

Aslan, Ash or A
He, him and his
Pronoun.page
Click me above!!!
iuEBSJ3.png
Zn1clbn.png
czjozDN.png
JWeMvw7.png
faKBo3F.png
C2zykEL.png
H2jRHgT.png
BYpRNso.png
wqvfdXO.png
C3gPKb3.png
EXU3vSt.png
mlHpBMC.png
WtQy0hm.png
fdUVIfW.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
plague_small.png
Very cool you guys! I love the steampunk sets--even though none of my dragons wear them at the moment--so this is well appreciated! Thanks for doing this!
Very cool you guys! I love the steampunk sets--even though none of my dragons wear them at the moment--so this is well appreciated! Thanks for doing this!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63