Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2019
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Happy Flameforger's Festival!
Happy Flameforger's Festival!
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
Ack I’ve gotten the same accent three times. Is this just bad luck or...?
Ack I’ve gotten the same accent three times. Is this just bad luck or...?
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
VvV I love this already! :D
VvV I love this already! :D
Haha it's me! PlagueBirdsss! v4qR3nw.png < drink some! :D
And I shall come back to activity for the Flameforger's Festival!
And I shall come back to activity for the Flameforger's Festival!
blackrose_zpsdyrhqrtb.png
_|
63395_v.gif __________
the apparel and skins are so pretty..... im in love!
the apparel and skins are so pretty..... im in love!
cat-spinning.gif
[quote name="Juliamon" date="2019-08-25 13:11:48" ] I wanted so badly to be excited for the skins, but [item=Nickel Ore] again??? Can we, like, get an official confirmation that it's being standardized for festival skin brews so that we can prepare in advance when it's not native to the festival's region? It's really not nice to have to waste gathering turns in an entirely unrelated region during a festival. [/quote] I strongly agree with this!!! During a festival you should only have to gather material from the element it is for. This has been happening for a while now; and I've noticed the trend seems to be you have to gather from last months element. Did the requirements get out of sync when the dates changed? *edit* I didn't mean to be just negative, I love all the skins and appeal this festival. Great job everyone! :3
Juliamon wrote on 2019-08-25 13:11:48:
I wanted so badly to be excited for the skins, but

Nickel Ore again??? Can we, like, get an official confirmation that it's being standardized for festival skin brews so that we can prepare in advance when it's not native to the festival's region? It's really not nice to have to waste gathering turns in an entirely unrelated region during a festival.

I strongly agree with this!!!
During a festival you should only have to gather material from the element it is for. This has been happening for a while now; and I've noticed the trend seems to be you have to gather from last months element. Did the requirements get out of sync when the dates changed?

*edit*
I didn't mean to be just negative, I love all the skins and appeal this festival. Great job everyone! :3
I hope you are having a lovely day ~
hype!
hype!
Happy Flameforger's Festival!!! [emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2]
Happy Flameforger's Festival!!!
WRcl6DV.png__tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
@ThistleProse
Thank you a lot!! <3 I put lots of money into him so I'm glad you like him :D
@ThistleProse
Thank you a lot!! <3 I put lots of money into him so I'm glad you like him :D
WHOO!
Happy FF Everyone!
:3
WHOO!
Happy FF Everyone!
:3
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36