Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
Nice!
Nice!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
ITS HAPPENING. THE RETURN OF PVP
ITS HAPPENING. THE RETURN OF PVP
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
ohh!! i've been waiting for a friends only battle for a long time :o can't wait for that!!
ohh!! i've been waiting for a friends only battle for a long time :o can't wait for that!!
Ooh, super excited for the Friends Battles! I love the ideas for the updated Anticipate and Guard; would make them more usable and such for teams that are not made up entirely of Anticipate Dragons. :3
Ooh, super excited for the Friends Battles! I love the ideas for the updated Anticipate and Guard; would make them more usable and such for teams that are not made up entirely of Anticipate Dragons. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
omg yes! this is exciting!
omg yes! this is exciting!
Oh wow this sounds so fun and exciting! I never played PVP before even though I joined while it was up, but this sounds really interesting!
Oh wow this sounds so fun and exciting! I never played PVP before even though I joined while it was up, but this sounds really interesting!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Oooh! Exciting!!
Oooh! Exciting!!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
oh man im stoked for the possible vistas and battle apparel
oh man im stoked for the possible vistas and battle apparel
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
ahh that's a lot of good info thank you
i'm very excited for this
ahh that's a lot of good info thank you
i'm very excited for this
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
I'm excited for this, but I feel like there should be a rule to ALLOW eliminate rather than disallow it. As in, it should be disabled in PvP by default, especially in ranked matches...
I'm excited for this, but I feel like there should be a rule to ALLOW eliminate rather than disallow it. As in, it should be disabled in PvP by default, especially in ranked matches...
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41