Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
I am so pleased with the work you all are doing to make pvp functional. I eagerly await the final result
I am so pleased with the work you all are doing to make pvp functional. I eagerly await the final result
TzfAhH6.png
Please NO CLANBOUND ANYTHING as a prize.
That's not a desirable prize. Filling my inventory up with stuff I can't sell is a NEGATIVE REWARD - it's less likely to make me want to participate at all.
Please NO CLANBOUND ANYTHING as a prize.
That's not a desirable prize. Filling my inventory up with stuff I can't sell is a NEGATIVE REWARD - it's less likely to make me want to participate at all.
OH YES FINALLY
OH YES FINALLY
arcanist_signature_by_dehketchuparceus-db11xr9.png
This is really exciting news! Has anyone on the FR team ever played the first Final Fantasy game by Squaresoft? Flight Rising's battle system has always reminded me of a proto form of the one in that game! The turn-based battle system in Squaresoft's epic game could provide inspiration for Flight Rising's battle system!
This is really exciting news! Has anyone on the FR team ever played the first Final Fantasy game by Squaresoft? Flight Rising's battle system has always reminded me of a proto form of the one in that game! The turn-based battle system in Squaresoft's epic game could provide inspiration for Flight Rising's battle system!
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
Thank you so much for this. I am very grateful for all the work you have put into this.
Thank you so much for this. I am very grateful for all the work you have put into this.
"I want to run. I want to hide. Am I awake, am I alive? I don't know the way the dark leaves me blind. But you are the light. You are the light!"
(Ignore that this is a shadow flight clan)
(Quote source: Nine Lashes, You Are The Light.
HaloJones: What I think would be nice is if it could be optional to take the items. I do see your point, though.
HaloJones: What I think would be nice is if it could be optional to take the items. I do see your point, though.
"I want to run. I want to hide. Am I awake, am I alive? I don't know the way the dark leaves me blind. But you are the light. You are the light!"
(Ignore that this is a shadow flight clan)
(Quote source: Nine Lashes, You Are The Light.
Please no Clanbound PVP apparel, that locks a lot of people out of ability to receive.
Please no Clanbound PVP apparel, that locks a lot of people out of ability to receive.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
interesting
interesting
I am looking forward to the testing, my friends are ready :D
I am looking forward to the testing, my friends are ready :D
v886aA7.png
I think that with the leaderboard to prevent people from grinding and always being locked into first or what ever spot for the genes or apparel, their should be a weekly reset and fatigue, much like Dominance, if that makes sense?
I think that with the leaderboard to prevent people from grinding and always being locked into first or what ever spot for the genes or apparel, their should be a weekly reset and fatigue, much like Dominance, if that makes sense?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41