Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41
Edit: Ninja'd! [quote name="Wolfdragonlady13" date="2019-08-22 13:35:49" ] PVP Yay!! But I do have one concern. I keep getting notified about Flash player not working after I believe Dec 2020 (I could be wrong about the date) will the Coli be affected by this?? [/quote] The coliseum is not run with flash. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but it's either HTML5 or javascript, which won't be effected when our browsers stop supporting flash in 2020.
Edit: Ninja'd!
Wolfdragonlady13 wrote on 2019-08-22 13:35:49:
PVP Yay!!

But I do have one concern. I keep getting notified about Flash player not working after I believe Dec 2020 (I could be wrong about the date) will the Coli be affected by this??

The coliseum is not run with flash. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but it's either HTML5 or javascript, which won't be effected when our browsers stop supporting flash in 2020.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
Ohh, I can't wait to fistfight battle people after so long.

I'm on the 'no clanbound apparel' boat, but regardless, I look forward to the end result; thank you, team, for your work!

Ohh, I can't wait to fistfight battle people after so long.

I'm on the 'no clanbound apparel' boat, but regardless, I look forward to the end result; thank you, team, for your work!

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Coli's not really my thing, but yay for the people who are into it. [emoji=tundra winking size=2]
Coli's not really my thing, but yay for the people who are into it.
not something for me, but def cool to see!
only what worries me is clanbound apparel... as someone who is not interested in PvP, idea of not getting apparel which you love but there is no way to get it is sad :I I see nothing good with that, vials were on egde of ok and there is still way to get rid of them and give to others, but apaprel? just... please no....
not something for me, but def cool to see!
only what worries me is clanbound apparel... as someone who is not interested in PvP, idea of not getting apparel which you love but there is no way to get it is sad :I I see nothing good with that, vials were on egde of ok and there is still way to get rid of them and give to others, but apaprel? just... please no....
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
This sounds really cool! It seems you definitely thought about what to put into it. I like the new wait-time system, battle rebalancing WITHOUT killing eliminate, and the custom battle rules-- familiar images and no eliminate are particularly funny to me.
Also nice idea for vistas and clanbound apparel to be the rewards, because if there were super-valuable items on a leaderboard style event there's usually bloodshed from what I've seen on other games... so yeah! I approve!
This sounds really cool! It seems you definitely thought about what to put into it. I like the new wait-time system, battle rebalancing WITHOUT killing eliminate, and the custom battle rules-- familiar images and no eliminate are particularly funny to me.
Also nice idea for vistas and clanbound apparel to be the rewards, because if there were super-valuable items on a leaderboard style event there's usually bloodshed from what I've seen on other games... so yeah! I approve!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Yes
Yes
Waystone1.gif
The interface is really bland, but I'm sure that is just because it is a WIP and will look more polished later on ^^

I've never liked PvP, but I think spectating might be cool. My biggest problem with the special items is that since my internet has really crappy ping, I'd never really get a chance to even earn these items :( Oh well, just disappointing to know there will be a whole slew of items that will be completely unobtainable to me, being out of my control. Not the devs' fault or anything, just...disappointing. We'll see, maybe it will work just enough to pass doing it with friends, at least.

But I like the idea of rewards being clan bound. That way, it is something earned, would be pointless and lame if someone could just go buy it effortlessly.

I didn't see it mentioned, but a clanbound familiar would be the worst idea ever, though, so please don't do that. Apparel and vistas, yes! Familiar, NO!!
The interface is really bland, but I'm sure that is just because it is a WIP and will look more polished later on ^^

I've never liked PvP, but I think spectating might be cool. My biggest problem with the special items is that since my internet has really crappy ping, I'd never really get a chance to even earn these items :( Oh well, just disappointing to know there will be a whole slew of items that will be completely unobtainable to me, being out of my control. Not the devs' fault or anything, just...disappointing. We'll see, maybe it will work just enough to pass doing it with friends, at least.

But I like the idea of rewards being clan bound. That way, it is something earned, would be pointless and lame if someone could just go buy it effortlessly.

I didn't see it mentioned, but a clanbound familiar would be the worst idea ever, though, so please don't do that. Apparel and vistas, yes! Familiar, NO!!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Ah I remember the day PVP went down and never worked for me again. At first I'd just assumed I had terrible internet but then I realized it was taken out for everyone. I'm glad to have it back!
Ah I remember the day PVP went down and never worked for me again. At first I'd just assumed I had terrible internet but then I realized it was taken out for everyone. I'm glad to have it back!
tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
Don't know if this will be seen or answered, but will the ranks be reset after awhile? What stops someone from getting the top early, and just sitting there so others cannot catch up and pass?
Don't know if this will be seen or answered, but will the ranks be reset after awhile? What stops someone from getting the top early, and just sitting there so others cannot catch up and pass?
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Once my dragon attacked his teammates/ Is that what confused is? It was shocking and hilarious but I dont know how it happened :)
Once my dragon attacked his teammates/ Is that what confused is? It was shocking and hilarious but I dont know how it happened :)
ytF7ngA.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41