Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41
Mmmmm, casual friends battles with silly rules! I like that. More silly rules options, plz!

Could there be an option within the Friends Battles for a spectator to swap places with a contestant? If you have a group of friends playing, not just two, it would be easier to change up the opponents if people can do it all within the same battle interface, without having to set up a new battle.

That could maybe facilitate in-flight silly rules tournaments, too.
Mmmmm, casual friends battles with silly rules! I like that. More silly rules options, plz!

Could there be an option within the Friends Battles for a spectator to swap places with a contestant? If you have a group of friends playing, not just two, it would be easier to change up the opponents if people can do it all within the same battle interface, without having to set up a new battle.

That could maybe facilitate in-flight silly rules tournaments, too.
Woohoo! This sounds really cool, so hyped!
Woohoo! This sounds really cool, so hyped!
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
Pretty cool update, I'll wait for it to be put into motion before I make any comments yet.
Pretty cool update, I'll wait for it to be put into motion before I make any comments yet.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I'll give it a try whenever this rolls out, though I'm not really one for PVP.
I'll give it a try whenever this rolls out, though I'm not really one for PVP.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Oof not sure if I will do PVP, but it's neat either way.
Oof not sure if I will do PVP, but it's neat either way.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
OOh, I love where this is going! Having customisation options with Friend battles with spectators sounds very nice, and I love that the endless wait time for a matched player is being managed this way.
OOh, I love where this is going! Having customisation options with Friend battles with spectators sounds very nice, and I love that the endless wait time for a matched player is being managed this way.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
I'm not really a pvp person, but friendly matches sound fun. I might try out competitive if the rebalance works out.
I'm not really a pvp person, but friendly matches sound fun. I might try out competitive if the rebalance works out.
Dear FR developers, take your time! FR community will wait with patience, no need to rush!

Also these ideas are nice

was scared of it at first idk why lol but now it seems kinda fun....
Dear FR developers, take your time! FR community will wait with patience, no need to rush!

Also these ideas are nice

was scared of it at first idk why lol but now it seems kinda fun....
vdWaMqw.png
Eeee finally
Eeee finally
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Maybe there should be more rewards, like 25 treasure for each won battle, and if you land in the top 20 you get a rare familiar? Or maybe the ranking system should behave more like Overwatch, with ranks instead of a number rank then the top 20 or whatever? It would help people find similar-skill opponents faster.
Maybe there should be more rewards, like 25 treasure for each won battle, and if you land in the top 20 you get a rare familiar? Or maybe the ranking system should behave more like Overwatch, with ranks instead of a number rank then the top 20 or whatever? It would help people find similar-skill opponents faster.
zsksBAS.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41