Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41
Interesting! I'm looking forward to see how you guys address the concerns brought up so far. I'm sure the end result will be great!
Interesting! I'm looking forward to see how you guys address the concerns brought up so far. I'm sure the end result will be great!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Hot take: having battle apparel be able to be sold on the AH or traded rather than clanbound would ultimately be better for the economy as well as sustaining the enthusiasm and morale of players who don't want to be forced to coli or might not be able to coli at all.

(please y'all don't ping me in this thread)
Hot take: having battle apparel be able to be sold on the AH or traded rather than clanbound would ultimately be better for the economy as well as sustaining the enthusiasm and morale of players who don't want to be forced to coli or might not be able to coli at all.

(please y'all don't ping me in this thread)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Cool, actual rewards for PVP battles. Even without being able to sell them, the apparel would be neat to have and a reason to do Ranking Battles.
Cool, actual rewards for PVP battles. Even without being able to sell them, the apparel would be neat to have and a reason to do Ranking Battles.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
ah the bane of my existence, pvp-exclusive items
all in all though I'm not actually that bothered. I'm excited to see how these things are implemented.
ah the bane of my existence, pvp-exclusive items
all in all though I'm not actually that bothered. I'm excited to see how these things are implemented.
wORSkxL.png
heyyyy now this is something i may get into
heyyyy now this is something i may get into
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
Does this mean fight night is back
Does this mean fight night is back
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Now that my diatribe is done, I have a question to the Devs. - I know that there is always the concern that a new feature/ updated feature either tanks or sends the economy into a spiral.

We see that when someone puts up older fest stuff, or when something new and nifty comes out (like new genes).

Things like Gaoler's Gifts reward people for being on the site, but (in the negative view) punishes people if real life gets in the way of delicious FR time, especially if the items are clan bound.

So that said, I'd like to know, how/why/when/in what way do the devs think that allowing PvP items to be sellable (or giving the options for drops not doable)?

We can come up with a bunch of complaints -and- feedback/suggestions, however unless why know *your* concerns it's all very one sided.

How would it be unbalancing/damaging to the economy?
Now that my diatribe is done, I have a question to the Devs. - I know that there is always the concern that a new feature/ updated feature either tanks or sends the economy into a spiral.

We see that when someone puts up older fest stuff, or when something new and nifty comes out (like new genes).

Things like Gaoler's Gifts reward people for being on the site, but (in the negative view) punishes people if real life gets in the way of delicious FR time, especially if the items are clan bound.

So that said, I'd like to know, how/why/when/in what way do the devs think that allowing PvP items to be sellable (or giving the options for drops not doable)?

We can come up with a bunch of complaints -and- feedback/suggestions, however unless why know *your* concerns it's all very one sided.

How would it be unbalancing/damaging to the economy?
I might actually try and use the coli for something other than a food farm for once because of this
I might actually try and use the coli for something other than a food farm for once because of this
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Ahhh, PVP! I still remember the old one XD

Also Spectators is really cool. I realized it will be perfect to view battles in pinkerlockes!
Ahhh, PVP! I still remember the old one XD

Also Spectators is really cool. I realized it will be perfect to view battles in pinkerlockes!
ldNLSdw.png
awesome. now i have a reason to get back to the coliseum.
awesome. now i have a reason to get back to the coliseum.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41