Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Leopard & Clouded: New Genes!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Okey
Okey
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
I was off FR because of college and I missed galore's gift by A DAY...... Thank the Deities it wasn't anything unique! I still think his gifts should be available for 14 days.... T-T
I was off FR because of college and I missed galore's gift by A DAY...... Thank the Deities it wasn't anything unique! I still think his gifts should be available for 14 days.... T-T
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Neat, but I probably won't use these new genes.
Neat, but I probably won't use these new genes.
The babies are sooooooooo !
The babies are sooooooooo !
[quote name="Coronation" date="2019-08-17 06:38:02" ] [center][b]Us: [/b]Hey can we get some cool and unique looking genes? We have enough striped and spotted genes! [b]Fr team:[/b] Yeah get ready for Bar and daub... [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/random-ness/images/a/a8/Peggle_2.gif[/img][/center]
Coronation wrote on 2019-08-17 06:38:02:
Us: Hey can we get some cool and unique looking genes? We have enough striped and spotted genes!

Fr team: Yeah get ready for Bar and daub...

Peggle_2.gif
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Totally forgot to reply to this update, but I'm loving the new genes. They're lots of fun to work with, especially in brown shades.
Totally forgot to reply to this update, but I'm loving the new genes. They're lots of fun to work with, especially in brown shades.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52