Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Leopard & Clouded: New Genes!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Hehe, you know, it'd be really funny if one day you decide just to not announce a new gene, and have like, all the hatchlings with even ID numbers that day exhibit the new genes.

And that'd be the only way it ever came into the gene pool. Of course, a lot of people would probably not like it, but still
Hehe, you know, it'd be really funny if one day you decide just to not announce a new gene, and have like, all the hatchlings with even ID numbers that day exhibit the new genes.

And that'd be the only way it ever came into the gene pool. Of course, a lot of people would probably not like it, but still
I was wondering what that was!!

Saw it come up in predict progeny, looks good :)
I was wondering what that was!!

Saw it come up in predict progeny, looks good :)
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
Wow hot
Wow hot
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
[quote name="Coronation" date="2019-08-17 06:38:02" ] [center][b]Us: [/b]Hey can we get some cool and unique looking genes? We have enough striped and spotted genes! [b]Fr team:[/b] Yeah get ready for Bar and daub... [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/random-ness/images/a/a8/Peggle_2.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] EAGJAERGJREGJFGFG
Coronation wrote on 2019-08-17 06:38:02:
Us: Hey can we get some cool and unique looking genes? We have enough striped and spotted genes!

Fr team: Yeah get ready for Bar and daub...

Peggle_2.gif
EAGJAERGJREGJFGFG
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
Oooo! I'm excited for this new update!
Oooo! I'm excited for this new update!
[quote name="Zerkjo" date="2019-08-19 07:28:15" ] [quote name="Mokea" date="2019-08-18 18:44:53" ] TRAIL GAOLER SECONDARY GENES NEVER STOCK! I DESPERATELY NEED TWO :( [/quote] @Mokea you make Gaoler trail and pinstripe in Baldwin's, dude. you can only craft them or buy them off Auction House [/quote] Oooh, I thought they were treasure market place genes!
Zerkjo wrote on 2019-08-19 07:28:15:
Mokea wrote on 2019-08-18 18:44:53:
TRAIL GAOLER SECONDARY GENES NEVER STOCK! I DESPERATELY NEED TWO :(
@Mokea you make Gaoler trail and pinstripe in Baldwin's, dude. you can only craft them or buy them off Auction House

Oooh, I thought they were treasure market place genes!
whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop [img]????????????????[/img]
whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop

[img]????????????????[/img]
8776caefc9ea3d896a0d8924700d9d3c.gif
@Undel

Thank you for the update. I do like the new familiar. The new genes are interesting also. I do have a problem with Galore's gifts. I have tried to access several times this week and I get the message to come back later. Maybe I misunderstood how that works.
Anyway I just thought I would let someone know.
Love dragon's and enjoy FR.
@Undel

Thank you for the update. I do like the new familiar. The new genes are interesting also. I do have a problem with Galore's gifts. I have tried to access several times this week and I get the message to come back later. Maybe I misunderstood how that works.
Anyway I just thought I would let someone know.
Love dragon's and enjoy FR.
[quote name="Zikul" date="2019-08-20 23:01:09" ] Hehe, you know, it'd be really funny if one day you decide just to not announce a new gene, and have like, all the hatchlings with even ID numbers that day exhibit the new genes. And that'd be the only way it ever came into the gene pool. Of course, a lot of people would probably not like it, but still [/quote] I actually feel like that would be fun. Just a funky twist on gene releases...would probably make breeding those dragons profitable for a long time if the genes carried on through breeding
Zikul wrote on 2019-08-20 23:01:09:

I actually feel like that would be fun. Just a funky twist on gene releases...would probably make breeding those dragons profitable for a long time if the genes carried on through breeding
noice! :D
noice! :D
Haha it's me! PlagueBirdsss! v4qR3nw.png < drink some! :D
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52