Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Leopard & Clouded: New Genes!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52
horrible gift -20/10
horrible gift -20/10
If we had already previously fulfilled the requirements for an achievement and it was still never awarded, is there any way to have it applied to the legacy list ? I've leveled like 15 dragons to level 10 by now, and still have 10 of them actively in my lair and never got the get 10 to Lv 10 achievement applied, it's kinda been bugging me and now that they're disabled it's bugging me a little more ^ ^;;
If we had already previously fulfilled the requirements for an achievement and it was still never awarded, is there any way to have it applied to the legacy list ? I've leveled like 15 dragons to level 10 by now, and still have 10 of them actively in my lair and never got the get 10 to Lv 10 achievement applied, it's kinda been bugging me and now that they're disabled it's bugging me a little more ^ ^;;
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
Now if the artwork for these genes had ACTUALLY been based on the real appearance of clouded leopards, they could have been really cool. Sadly what they mostly are is boring blobs.
Now if the artwork for these genes had ACTUALLY been based on the real appearance of clouded leopards, they could have been really cool. Sadly what they mostly are is boring blobs.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
Wow, sad when an old gene like Bar/Daub look better and more like a clouded leopard than the new gene set actually named for said animal. It could have had a lot of potential. Oh well.

The familiar looks cool though.
Wow, sad when an old gene like Bar/Daub look better and more like a clouded leopard than the new gene set actually named for said animal. It could have had a lot of potential. Oh well.

The familiar looks cool though.
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
Gyaaaaaaa!!!
Gyaaaaaaa!!!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
Oooh! A new simple spot + gradient gene to love! Yay!

Oh, another cat-ish familiar, yay!

Ooh, some of Galore's leftovers, yay! (What?)
Oooh! A new simple spot + gradient gene to love! Yay!

Oh, another cat-ish familiar, yay!

Ooh, some of Galore's leftovers, yay! (What?)
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
love the genes. familiar not so much.
love the genes. familiar not so much.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
Sooo, another set of genes like Bar/Daub/Jaguar/Rosette? Hmm.
Definitely better than Laced/Edged though.
Sooo, another set of genes like Bar/Daub/Jaguar/Rosette? Hmm.
Definitely better than Laced/Edged though.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
liking the familiar at least
liking the familiar at least
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
Here's to dappled things. [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
Here's to dappled things.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52