Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Revamped!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
Oooh, wonder if I'll get any neat drops!
Oooh, wonder if I'll get any neat drops!
yzhsKdP.png PM me about free lore, thread graphics, or bumps! I wanna get some practice in!

WOAH okay its 10 pm but i’m 100% okay with this, the familiars look amazing! EVERYTHING looks amazing!! [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
WOAH okay its 10 pm but i’m 100% okay with this, the familiars look amazing! EVERYTHING looks amazing!!
dd45fde36c826722bc3c4b242bd6b8bc.gif
new fams WOAH
new fams WOAH
jurassic-spark-mini.png
lightninganima_by_javen-d6bl013.gif

-She/Her
-FR+0
-Fam Collector
-Wishlist

lightninganima_by_javen-d6bl013.gif
TvGyETb.gif
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE VENUE. I AM SO HAPPY. [emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2]
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE VENUE. I AM SO HAPPY.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
Hop in, boys, it's coli farmin time
when is it not
Hop in, boys, it's coli farmin time
when is it not
b1ccf586963e98c320b70f7baa132feac1cfefd3.gif
OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO
Glace
Wishlist
qPcctKK.gif
Those familiars!! SO cute EDIT: [item=Glassbound Gustvul] is the missing fox fam!
Those familiars!! SO cute

EDIT:

is the missing fox fam!
Glimmer and Gloom Solutions!
Very Hard
Hard
urX5hKP.png
Quick Apparel Guide!
Chat with us on Telegram!
animateddd_by_spritzee-dc5imtr.gif AiaAKNt.png
the new familiars are so beautiful!!! <3
the new familiars are so beautiful!!! <3
lapis+rose
24 ae/aer/aers
auxillary: they/them
or she/her
one day lore will be rewritten.

formerly 'pengy' | name changed 10/26/2017
symbiotic shade subspecies
[color=#006ab8]FINALLY! Been wanting this place updated since forever. The art style of the familiars is quite different and sticks out among some of the others, but they look nice. I know what I'm gonna be doing ~ Many thanks for giving Ice a good venue update. Those stranglers are amazing [emoji=tundra love size=1] Was running out of things to bond with, too. But Mire when? [emoji=mirror confused size=1]
FINALLY! Been wanting this place updated since forever. The art style of the familiars is quite different and sticks out among some of the others, but they look nice. I know what I'm gonna be doing ~ Many thanks for giving Ice a good venue update. Those stranglers are amazing Was running out of things to bond with, too.

But Mire when?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv26 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Wow, these look so cool! Haven't gotten to the Boreal Wood yet, but can't wait to see it once I do. Also!!! Enamel pins!!! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Wow, these look so cool! Haven't gotten to the Boreal Wood yet, but can't wait to see it once I do. Also!!! Enamel pins!!!
rYp8BR7.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65