Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!!![emoji=lightning rune size=1]
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!!!
The alphabet begins with abc,
Numbers start with 1, 2, 3,
Music begins with do-re-mi,
And friendship begins with you and me.
I am sad there are no Guardian female skins for a dragon I am working on, but still pretty cool!
I am sad there are no Guardian female skins for a dragon I am working on, but still pretty cool!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
@NexusEden I want to say congratulations and thank you for drawing such a wonderful accent! It is my favourite of this year's skins/accents, it's very striking, especially on dark, neutrally-coloured dragons. :) Wish I had more lair space, I'd've got myself a new skydancer for it!
@NexusEden I want to say congratulations and thank you for drawing such a wonderful accent! It is my favourite of this year's skins/accents, it's very striking, especially on dark, neutrally-coloured dragons. :) Wish I had more lair space, I'd've got myself a new skydancer for it!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale, everyone[emoji=lightning rune size=1]
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale, everyone
Its Thundercrack Carnivale time babey
Its Thundercrack Carnivale time babey
[i]looks around; takes deep breath[/i] WHO LET THE COGS OUT?! (WHO?! WHO-WHO-WHO?!) WHO LET THE COGS OUT?! (WHO-WHO-WHO-WHO!) [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
looks around; takes deep breath

WHO LET THE COGS OUT?! (WHO?! WHO-WHO-WHO?!) WHO LET THE COGS OUT?! (WHO-WHO-WHO-WHO!)
DQ9DP8W.png
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!!! [emoji=ridgeback winking size=2][emoji=lightning rune size=3]
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!!!
Happy thundercrack :D
Happy thundercrack :D
underskrift-geo.png
gorgeous skins/accents and I'm really loving that giant wrench!
gorgeous skins/accents and I'm really loving that giant wrench!
[font=century gothic]Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone! A lot of the skins I really wanted got added so really happy about that! Well done to all the artists who participated [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] Love that big cogspanner too, and the stardrapes are gorgeous!
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!

A lot of the skins I really wanted got added so really happy about that! Well done to all the artists who participated

Love that big cogspanner too, and the stardrapes are gorgeous!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33