Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Wow this is amazing!!! Soooo needed this;)
Wow this is amazing!!! Soooo needed this;)

Hey you! Yes.. you! Have an absolutely fantastic day!
can we please get the ability to turn off the background image with the clouds and the purple?
can we please get the ability to turn off the background image with the clouds and the purple?
unknown.png
WOOP

i was literally about to type the comment above ^ it's beautiful but really distracting
WOOP

i was literally about to type the comment above ^ it's beautiful but really distracting
A cute Light Flight themed Lion is sitting down adorably.
akesha
73-C6-B49-D-FA66-4-A45-BF4-F-2-F652-D917-D79.jpg

× dragons for sale
× journal
good job, very good job
good job, very good job
OMG!!! YES!!! I was literally thinking how much I wanted this only two days ago. Now I can finally plan things to the fullest extent! (I just wish I didn't have to already know what skin I wanted and its ID number in order to use it.)
OMG!!! YES!!! I was literally thinking how much I wanted this only two days ago. Now I can finally plan things to the fullest extent! (I just wish I didn't have to already know what skin I wanted and its ID number in order to use it.)
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Very handy! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Very handy!
kV9q7M8.gif
Oh my Lightweaver, I've been wanting this for ages!!
Oh my Lightweaver, I've been wanting this for ages!!
5LqH0sj.png
This is the best amazing kind of update. We love quality of life stuff in this house... thank you so much T_T
This is the best amazing kind of update. We love quality of life stuff in this house... thank you so much T_T
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
I kind of wonder how this will affect the market when new genes and apparel come out. People won't have to pay the premium prices to have dragons to look at with those items so waiting until they can get a real copy will be a lot easier.
I kind of wonder how this will affect the market when new genes and apparel come out. People won't have to pay the premium prices to have dragons to look at with those items so waiting until they can get a real copy will be a lot easier.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89