Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89
I've been waiting for this my entire life [emoji=nocturne star size=2]
I've been waiting for this my entire life
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Oooh, thanks guys the new additions are fancy!
Oooh, thanks guys the new additions are fancy!
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
yo am i dreaming? sweet
yo am i dreaming? sweet
Light Boarding
[quote name="Ygdrasill" date="2019-07-27 13:40:22" ] So essentially we have an additional private den with 300 slots to store dragons we can totally custom design and then make outfits for using apparel, skins/accents we don't necessarily own, don't have to feed, and there's no charge. You realize making pretty dragons and dressing them up is all many players wanted to do right? This site just became a dragon image generator. I mean awesome and all, but I'm not sure that's what was intended. [/quote] you can see it that way i guess, but people have already been doing that, just with their own art programs and/or [s]illegal databases[/s]. the difference is that they're not actually in-game or interactive in any way, there's nothing to show off about them except the creativity put into their designs, which we've been doing for ages. things you cannot do with this new update: 1. assign a familiar 2. change clothes around easily 3. fight in coliseum 4. breed 5. say that you got them through a ton of hard work
Ygdrasill wrote on 2019-07-27 13:40:22:
So essentially we have an additional private den with 300 slots to store dragons we can totally custom design and then make outfits for using apparel, skins/accents we don't necessarily own, don't have to feed, and there's no charge. You realize making pretty dragons and dressing them up is all many players wanted to do right? This site just became a dragon image generator. I mean awesome and all, but I'm not sure that's what was intended.
you can see it that way i guess, but people have already been doing that, just with their own art programs and/or illegal databases. the difference is that they're not actually in-game or interactive in any way, there's nothing to show off about them except the creativity put into their designs, which we've been doing for ages.

things you cannot do with this new update:

1. assign a familiar
2. change clothes around easily
3. fight in coliseum
4. breed
5. say that you got them through a ton of hard work
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
[quote name="calankh" date="2019-07-26 08:28:32" ] +1 for the lisa frank trapper keeper reference. [/quote] heck yeah
calankh wrote on 2019-07-26 08:28:32:
+1 for the lisa frank trapper keeper reference.

heck yeah
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
I was actually thinking earlier in the day how useful a feature like this would be. Thank you!
I was actually thinking earlier in the day how useful a feature like this would be. Thank you!
thank you so much. i love this update. i've really wanted to be able to save dragons from the scrying workshop and preview skins on ancient breeds.
thank you so much. i love this update. i've really wanted to be able to save dragons from the scrying workshop and preview skins on ancient breeds.
bHeX9bv.png
these are incredible QOL updates!! thanks team!
these are incredible QOL updates!! thanks team!
peach.png
ghost
they/them
+0 fr time

FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
boo.png
@Ygdrasill

What? It's not a den lol...
@Ygdrasill

What? It's not a den lol...
9KurPRs.png