Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 88 89
Great update!
Great update!
IMZbI9C.png
YUS
YUS
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
YUS
YUS
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
The one time I don't see the forums sharing their thoughts on a scheduled maintenance window is the one time is actually is more than backend work! [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=2] Can't wait to try this out! This'll be great for saving gene plans outside a dragons bio!
The one time I don't see the forums sharing their thoughts on a scheduled maintenance window is the one time is actually is more than backend work!

Can't wait to try this out! This'll be great for saving gene plans outside a dragons bio!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[i]these were additions i was just thinking about yesterday omg thank you so much!! I will definitely be using these features[emoji=heart size=1]
these were additions i was just thinking about yesterday omg thank you so much!! I will definitely be using these features
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Oh my gosh, I’ve been waiting for this update since I joined FR! Thank you, staff! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh my gosh, I’ve been waiting for this update since I joined FR! Thank you, staff!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Oh my gosh this is excellent news to wake up to!!! I can go and delete all those bookmarks XD
Oh my gosh this is excellent news to wake up to!!! I can go and delete all those bookmarks XD
0gSKMbv.gif
interesting
interesting
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I can't decide which one I love more: i-choose-you.gif or who-let-that-in-here.png ... It's probably the second one. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2]
I can't decide which one I love more:

i-choose-you.gif

or

who-let-that-in-here.png

... It's probably the second one.

m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
*sobs* this is so good,,
*sobs* this is so good,,
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 88 89