Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89
Maybe I missed it somewhere in the post, but can you not preview accents/skins on scried dragons in the dressing room? I keep getting an error.

Other than that, this is an absolutely fantastic update!
Maybe I missed it somewhere in the post, but can you not preview accents/skins on scried dragons in the dressing room? I keep getting an error.

Other than that, this is an absolutely fantastic update!
These are all great updates!!
These are all great updates!!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
I'm so glad that we can finally add apparel to scried dragons!
I'm so glad that we can finally add apparel to scried dragons!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I have been waiting forever for this to come out [emoji=coatl star size=1]
I have been waiting forever for this to come out
*excited pterodactyl fae screeching*
*excited pterodactyl fae screeching*
Illustration89.png
I've been doing a lot of photoshopping skins onto gaolers and outfits onto scries lately and this update just answered all of my prayers - excellent work, thank you so much!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
I've been doing a lot of photoshopping skins onto gaolers and outfits onto scries lately and this update just answered all of my prayers - excellent work, thank you so much!!
Thank you ! This is just so amazing ! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you ! This is just so amazing !
Thank god, I can get rid of the scry list!! Wonderful update! Only downside is this encourages me to make more projects and I cant handle anymore hhhh
Thank god, I can get rid of the scry list!! Wonderful update! Only downside is this encourages me to make more projects and I cant handle anymore hhhh
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
yeet
yeet
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
YEEEESSSSSSSSSS

I’m so editor inept, this makes me SO, SO, SO HAPPY.

Thank you, FR Team! ^^ This is WONDERFUL!
YEEEESSSSSSSSSS

I’m so editor inept, this makes me SO, SO, SO HAPPY.

Thank you, FR Team! ^^ This is WONDERFUL!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89