Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 88 89
So glad!
So glad!
v1cHhsz.png
WOOOHOOOO!! The day is finally here!! No more awesome skins passed by, or withering away without the perfect dragon! The breeding project goals will be seen and possibly tweaked by ALL!
WOOOHOOOO!! The day is finally here!! No more awesome skins passed by, or withering away without the perfect dragon! The breeding project goals will be seen and possibly tweaked by ALL!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
oh this.....this is a good update. it's nice to see quality of life stuff being added, especially stuff that was so commonly requested. :0
oh this.....this is a good update. it's nice to see quality of life stuff being added, especially stuff that was so commonly requested. :0
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Oooh! I like that! Thx for this little update!
Oooh! I like that! Thx for this little update!
egg.gif
i.... love you?
i.... love you?
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Omg, I've been waiting for this ;v; I'm in happy tears. Let me thank you in Portuguese.

MUITO OBRIGADA, STAFF! <3
Omg, I've been waiting for this ;v; I'm in happy tears. Let me thank you in Portuguese.

MUITO OBRIGADA, STAFF! <3
Art_shop.png
WE NEEDED THIS!!! So happy XD
WE NEEDED THIS!!! So happy XD
*gasp* Yes!! It’s finally happening, yo!
*gasp* Yes!! It’s finally happening, yo!
Twitch | 20 | He/Him/His | FR -1
Thank you, thank you, thank you! [emoji=guardian love size=1] (I could say "thank you" over and over for the next year, and it still wouldn't express my full gratitude. lol)
Thank you, thank you, thank you! (I could say "thank you" over and over for the next year, and it still wouldn't express my full gratitude. lol)
Cool!
Cool!
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out me and my friends hatchery http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2647339
llamacorn hatchery!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 88 89