Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Neat!
Neat!
Thank you so much for the feature!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Everyone's work looks so good!
Thank you so much for the feature!! Everyone's work looks so good!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

Neat :3
Neat :3
underskrift-geo.png
You're doing such a great job, team I appreciate you all!
You're doing such a great job, team I appreciate you all!
shop_banner.png
All the QoL improvements are great! I'm especially happy for the links to threads from your subscriptions, it's been very helpful ever since I noticed it :D
All the QoL improvements are great! I'm especially happy for the links to threads from your subscriptions, it's been very helpful ever since I noticed it :D
45Pathc.png
Cool
Cool
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out me and my friends hatchery http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2647339
llamacorn hatchery!
[quote]Trading Post displays icons for Tomo, Crim, Pinkerton, Baldwin, and Galore, allowing players to see at a glance if they've done that vendor's daily or hourly task or trade.[/quote] I wish that we could also have an icon to show if we have checked the current Swipp offering.
Quote:
Trading Post displays icons for Tomo, Crim, Pinkerton, Baldwin, and Galore, allowing players to see at a glance if they've done that vendor's daily or hourly task or trade.

I wish that we could also have an icon to show if we have checked the current Swipp offering.
Kaepora and the rest of the FR team works so hard to make the site great, thank you to all of you guys!!! <3
Kaepora and the rest of the FR team works so hard to make the site great, thank you to all of you guys!!! <3
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
Thanks for the updates!
Thanks for the updates!
yeet
yeet
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15